• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019] Typhoon Hagibis - Discussion Thread

Japan vs Scotland should also be under threat. Same stadium as where England and France would've played.

World Rugby really screwed up badly.

All Blacks vs Italy could've been played tomorrow at Fukuoka, where Ireland Samoa took place today.
England vs France should have been a match on the same day and in the same stadium as Wales vs Uruguay, just much earlier.

Threat level to Tokyo reduced from highest level. I remain optimistic both in terms of minimising human suffering and the remaining rugby matches. It's not like Japan is inexperienced in dealing with typhoons, although you have to imagine 1 metre of rain in 24hrs (which I didnt know was even possible) will severely test their drainage system.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...sing-floods-damage-across-japan-idUSKBN1WR02A

Did you guys see the video on facebook when Japan had their Captain's run yesterday at the venue? Some guys were carried on other's backs to get through the flooded corridor onto the field...

Did you guys see the video on facebook when Japan had their Captain's run yesterday at the venue? Some guys were carried on other's backs to get through the flooded corridor onto the field...

That wasn't at this venue, that was at the rugby ground in Chichibunomiya.

Facebook. Not even once.

It's interesting that the 3 cancelled matches had no real significance in terms of who should qualify.

It's interesting that the 3 cancelled matches had no real significance in terms of who should qualify.
Unless your Italian and could congure a miracle game.
French and you fancy Aussie instead of Wales.
Namibia and wanted to improve ranking.
Every none game has an impact .
But I respect your logic in post just not the conclusion.

Latest posts