• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Hunt for Glory

Haha, this could be a gem. I'll ask my sister to record it and I'll get back to you with the file.

Hey Guys,

Please can you let me know about this link.
I also live abroad and have been searching the net the entire day to find if it was available anywhere else.

This would be greatly appreciated..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Villa @ Oct 7 2009, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
http://www.supersport.com/rugby/article.as...y&id=318717

Is there a chance that anyone in SA can rip this and upload it to a torrent site? I would love too see it but I'm living abroad.

"Bakkies Botha reveals the truth behind the chirps with Lions scrumhalf Mike Phillips" Called him sexy blue eyes didn't he.. :p[/b]

Villa - I see you're in Belgium. Me too.
Got a good site to watch rugby on if you need one

Hi guys

Please count me in as well. I'm in Luxembourg, and the next time I'll be in SA will be for Christmas. A friend recorded it for me, but I don't want to have to wait until then...

Thanks for any help.

Cheers
mangler

My sister has got it in a video file, but doesn't know how to upload it to Torrent. :%#%#:

I've asked one of my cousins to sort that out, so we should be getting the file link sometime soon. :cheers:

Sorry for the inconveniences guys. I'd have recorded and uploaded it myself but I live in Argentina for most of the year.

Thanks Juan VdS! If you have any troubles, just let me know, I'll sort you out torrent wise quick quick :D

Yes ouens, please tell me when you get a torrent up for it. I'm sitting here in Aussie Land and dying because I can't see it!
Please!

I'd love to watch this, it'd be good to see the Bok's perspective. Know your enemy and all that, any news on the link?

Hoezit manne

If anyone has found it somewhere, please let us know...

Cheers

Justice

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Villa @ Oct 7 2009, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
http://www.supersport.com/rugby/article.as...y&id=318717

Is there a chance that anyone in SA can rip this and upload it to a torrent site? I would love too see it but I'm living abroad.

"Bakkies Botha reveals the truth behind the chirps with Lions scrumhalf Mike Phillips" Called him sexy blue eyes didn't he.. :p[/b]

and how do you think every scene will be natural in this videos or not?

for example Botha crying for victory in front of camera :lol: B)

Latest posts