• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

09/07/2022 = Victory Day for the Northern Hemisphere

Just for a laugh...
IF Wales put a 16+ victory on South Africa, that'd put Ireland, France and England in the top 4, with NZ in 3rd.

It's not gonna happen, but it's a fun thought.

Nice to see some recognition in the Guardiam for the young Georgian and Chilean (who really should be on the hit list of a top NH club).

He's not wrong though

i will have to get someone to explain this...aren't we all shitter than richie mccaw?
It was a Great sledge. Still, I don't think Cane has been the same player since he got that neck injury a few years ago v SA.

That and it shows what an unbelievable player McCaw was and his longevity for player playing 7.

It was a Great sledge. Still, I don't think Cane has been the same player since he got that neck injury a few years ago v SA.

That and it shows what an unbelievable player McCaw was and his longevity for player playing 7.
i'm just not sure it is that good a sledge...."hey you...you're not better than arguably the best player ever"

"you're a **** colin farrell"...thats a sledge

Isn't it more because Sam Cane was supposed to be the next Richie McCaw.

Yep, was groomed to replace him by Foster since 2012. So, saying to him he's a **** version and implying he will never get to his level must have hurt - especially with the "leave the shirt in a better place" mantra of the ABs.

only as in the next person to wear 7....no one was claiming he was as good as one of the best players in history

I'm not sure POM was aiming at profundity, and in the heat of the moment I don't think either player would have thinking through the merits or otherwise of the sledge. I am wondering what prompted it though. It's not really something that even POM would have just thrown out there.😂

Latest posts