• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Movie Thread

We Are Marshall : http://www.imdb.com/***le/tt0758794/

Really enjoyed it. Some great acting. Worth a watch if you like these types of films.

If you liked that movie, then watch "When the game stands tall" starring Jim Caviezel. It's just as good a football movie as We Are Marshall.

I watched American Sniper and Whiplash this past weekend.

Whiplash was absolutely Brilliant, and I can see why JK Simmons got the Oscar for his role. American Sniper was a bit meh for me. I expected more after all the hype...

Just after watching The Voices. Very, very, very dark movie, still had some very funny moments though. Another one to add to the list of Ryan Reynolds movies where he plays against type yet are still very good.

Last weekend; the second best Marriot hotel and yesterday the kingsman. Good movies

Finally got around to watching Gravity.
Incredible. More of an emotional experience than a movie, can only imagine what it must have been like in 3D at the movies.

Saw interstellar there.

**** me it punted me right in the feels. Probably one of the best films I've ever seen

Feic Please tell me that most of the concepts were sound in terms of the physics. From my very , very , very basic knowledge of relativity and dimensions etc it seemed to add up mostly.

Saw interstellar there.

**** me it punted me right in the feels. Probably one of the best films I've ever seen

Feic Please tell me that most of the concepts were sound in terms of the physics. From my very , very , very basic knowledge of relativity and dimensions etc it seemed to add up mostly.

I thought most of the concepts were relatively accurate....

Constant overacting, terrible special effects, corny jokes and truly awful song lyrics.

'Muppets Most Wanted' is brilliant!

I take it I wasn't the only person here not to get mega hyped when they released the new trailer for Star wars VII and the Rouge teaser.

Also anyone else seeing Avengers on Thursday

back to the UK next week for a bit so am going to see it then, looks awesome.

RE: Star Wars thought the first trailer was more inspiring, in fact i was more excited by the batman vs Superman trailer....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xe1LrMqURuw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Seeing it Thursday 9:30

I liked the Easter eggs in the Batman V Superman trailer, Also Irons is going to rock as Alfred in this.

But the i love the Star wars trailer.

The Rogue one teaser was just brilliant IMO Alec Guinness voice is just amazing.

I take it I wasn't the only person here not to get mega hyped when they released the new trailer for Star wars VII and the Rouge teaser.

Also anyone else seeing Avengers on Thursday

Going to a midnight showing tonight, can't wait.

Annoying that Batman vs Superman still own't be out for another 11 months.

Yeh I was originally going to see it at midnight with my friends.

But I couldn't make it and had to cancel, 9:30 mean I can watch it the next nearest time without worrying about spoilers.

I'll need to see Avengers at some stage soon yeah. I have exams starting Monday though so it's on the backburner. I'm looking for a good horror movie to go see sometime soon too. Only one coming out is that unfriended one.

I'll need to see Avengers at some stage soon yeah. I have exams starting Monday though so it's on the backburner. I'm looking for a good horror movie to go see sometime soon too. Only one coming out is that unfriended one.

Grab a disc of The Babadook, if you haven't seen it already, well worth the investment.

Yeah not a lot of horror on the big screen at the moment, surprised It Follows didn't get a wider release strategy.

Caught up with

Wyrmwood: Road of the Dead - fun zombie outing from Oz, some new ideas there.

The Dead Lands - NZ action movie, excellent stuff but you are going to need to read subtitles (dialogue is all in Maori).

Marvel tends to do better movies, DC better TV series.
(apart from the fight scene, episode 2 of daredevil. WOW!)

Mad Max: Fury Road

Beautifully made and superbly acted but could've done with a bit more back story. 9/10

Latest posts