• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Movie Thread

Always really liked the Batfleck casting it just feels right. Irons may outdo Caine's Alfred which is pretty impressive work.

There was promoshot that went round of bald Eisenberg clearly it happens at somepoint.
lex-luthor.jpg

Scowly Superman feels wrong though not sure how much of that will make the movie

What I'm really impresses me is world weary Batman we don't need a wet behind the ears Batman especially for in-continuity film series. Most stories establish him as crime fighting for years at probably the pinnacle of his prowess rather than the start and they work better for it. Plus we already have a great Batman Origin film no need to make another.
The other is the fights they feel like comic heroes duking it out far moreso than what we saw in the Cival War trailer they look great.

CGI Doomsday (who I think it's supposed to be) looks pants though effect team need step up on that one.

That photo was part of the Suicide Squad's promo... Don't think Luthor will be bald in this film yet, but certainly the one's to come after this.

New X-Men trailer out.

Looks good still don't rate Sophie Turner as a actor and judging by the trailer that might remain to be the case.

Last edited:
Twas alright, not sure about Sophie Turner she's a fantastic Sansa Stark but one good role a good actor does not make.

I watched 2 movies this weekend.

the new Fantastic Four, starring Kate Mara and Miles Teller. thought they could have done a lot more with the movie.

The other movie I watched was Man from U.N.C.L.E. starring Henry Cavill and Armie Hammer. Now this movie I enjoyed a lot. Reminded of the old Bond films, and had that same feel to it too.

I watched 2 movies this weekend.

the new Fantastic Four, starring Kate Mara and Miles Teller. thought they could have done a lot more with the movie.

The other movie I watched was Man from U.N.C.L.E. starring Henry Cavill and Armie Hammer. Now this movie I enjoyed a lot. Reminded of the old Bond films, and had that same feel to it too.

Man from UNCLE is awesome!

Fantastic Four was a completely train smash of a project. So many things behind the scenes that made the movie fail.

Watched UNCLE as well on my flight to Germany (32 hours flying :( ). It was alright aye. Also checked out Bridge of Spies which was solid enough if not a tad average considering the cast. The other was Southpaw which was on the whole probably my pick of the films.

Really liked Southpaw.

50 cent showed he can actually act in small doses at least.

Jake Gyllenhall is on a great run in terms of acting roles.

Disappointed the star wars films on sky are the pimped up versions not the original ones. Watching return of the Jedi now which is my favourite

What's the real problem with them? Just nonsense people moaning.

Don't see anyone complaining episode iv got added to a new hope at the start.

I watched a new film with DiCaprio.

****ing genius!

But winter in the United States is very warm. In Siberia, he would have got gangrene ...

And guns do not shoot. Gunpowder was smoky, and after a shot was all smoke.

:cool:

I watched a new film with DiCaprio.

****ing genius!

But winter in the United States is very warm. In Siberia, he would have got gangrene ...

And guns do not shoot. Gunpowder was smoky, and after a shot was all smoke.

:cool:

The Revenant.

I just saw this aswell. I thought the first half was pretty good then I found it just dragged on a bit. When he rode the horse over the cliff to escape the indians I was just laughing my ass off because it was just ridiculous that he survived all that.

Also the bear attack he appeared to have a broken foot or ankle (dislocated??) not sure. Anyway by the end of the film he was getting about fine.... It was just a bit fanciful in places. Supposedly based on a true story which is believable if you dont watch this movie.

The Revenant.

I just saw this aswell. I thought the first half was pretty good then I found it just dragged on a bit. When he rode the horse over the cliff to escape the indians I was just laughing my ass off because it was just ridiculous that he survived all that.

Also the bear attack he appeared to have a broken foot or ankle (dislocated??) not sure. Anyway by the end of the film he was getting about fine.... It was just a bit fanciful in places. Supposedly based on a true story which is believable if you dont watch this movie.

It was the real history from Hugh Glass.

http://www.rosyinn.com/more005.html

In the movie changed a plot a little, it crept 160 km with the broken leg, got to Indians, they cured it and sent home.

The movie was pleasant to me, I in English watched it, not all understood.

But shootings impressed me.:cool:

Watched 'Spectre'. Sam Mendes has proven me wrong. It IS possible to make a Bond movie worse than Skyfall.

That's just crap.

Saw him on stage a few years back in Private Lives. He was just brilliant, a complete scene stealer.