• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The New Or Edited Kit Thread

S

sanzar

Hey guys, I just thought I'd start a topic for those making or editing kits in RL2.
I'll start us off! I've just edited a couple jersey's to look closer to the real thing and I've chucked in an All Blacks jersey just for fun! Have a look:

(Roosters: made the white whiter, and the blue the right shade)
s88cq.png

(Roosters away: same as above)
s93rw.png

(Roo's: made it into an authentic jersey with the proper crest)
s385lu.png

(Kiwi's: added the sponsor, made the black "blacker", put in TN logo and malaysia advert)
s408gk.png

(All Blacks)
allblackscopy4gi.png

Post what you have guys and we can build a solid collection.

Im sorry for posting this here but it seemed the most appropriate place.

I would like to create the throwback jersey that the tigers wore a few times last year(like balmain but slightly more modern I think) does anyone know where i can find a picture of this jersey for reference? I looked on the tigers web site but its not there.

What I want to do is make this jersey there primary, and their current jersey their alternate, but due to the number colours this dosent work, I know you can change number colours but i dont hav a clue how, so any help on this would be much appreciated.

Nice work so far sanzar!

Originally posted by CeeJay@Dec 18 2005, 07:35 AM
Im sorry for posting this here but it seemed the most appropriate place.

I would like to create the throwback jersey that the tigers wore a few times last year(like balmain but slightly more modern I think) does anyone know where i can find a picture of this jersey for reference? I looked on the tigers web site but its not there.

What I want to do is make this jersey there primary, and their current jersey their alternate, but due to the number colours this dosent work, I know you can change number colours but i dont hav a clue how, so any help on this would be much appreciated.

Nice work so far sanzar!
Cheers
<

I'll give the tigers thing a go mate, I'm just finishing off a springboks jersey and then a wallabies one first... I want to put the Union Tri Nations into the Game
<

I've just finished the springboks jersey, have a look:

springbokjersey7ka.png

here's a shot at what it looks like in the team selection section:
chooseteamsnapshot7wd.jpg

and here it is in game:
boksnapshot26lu.jpg

Originally posted by sanzar@Dec 19 2005, 01:16 PM
Did you make all the right custom players for that All Blacks side or did you just throw in the Kiwi rugby league players you lazy sack of potatoes.

Heh, it's quite funny. There is enough room for "New Zealand All Blacks" to be written, yet South Africa is abreviated.

...Oh, that and the fact that New Zealand is roughly five and a half billion times a better team.

Originally posted by Wally+Dec 19 2005, 02:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Dec 19 2005, 02:29 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-sanzar
@Dec 19 2005, 01:16 PM
Did you make all the right custom players for that All Blacks side or did you just throw in the Kiwi rugby league players you lazy sack of potatoes. [/b]
I'm still making the AB players, I've only done 3 or 4 of them so far.

Ok, I've done the Wallabies now:

wallabiescopy5nj.png

I'll start working one the tigers throwback jersey tomorrow or today if I get the chance

Ive already made a throwback tigers jersey,its like the blamain one, but with all the modern sponsors. I cant post it coz the cpu im using to go online cant read cds and it dosent have any usb ports! the sponsors seem to stretch and go a bit fuzzy, but other than tht its ok. I would still appreciate it if you done one, so i can compare it to mine and see wht i done wrong. I currently hav it set as their alternate as i still cant edit number colours.

I couldn't change the colour numbers, but I didn't really tinker with that so much. Anyway though, here's my version going on screenshots from their game against the dogs in this kit:

s223up.png

Here it is in action:
tigers7df.jpg

let me know what you think.

That looks awesome,

If I send you a pic of the new Warriors 2006 Jersey would you try and make it for us?

Originally posted by Parore@Dec 21 2005, 10:15 PM
That looks awesome,

If I send you a pic of the new Warriors 2006 Jersey would you try and make it for us?
Yeah, no worries I'm getting the hang of these jersey's now so I'll give it a shot, just send them to me via:
[email protected]

Originally posted by sanzar@Dec 19 2005, 01:16 PM
I've just finished the springboks jersey, have a look:

springbokjersey7ka.png

and here it is in game:
boksnapshot26lu.jpg
That its sweet bud!!! Good work pity SA are crap at league but those pics are awesome. No it makes me wish I had PC.

Originally posted by TheBokke@Dec 21 2005, 10:27 PM
That its sweet bud!!! Good work pity SA are crap at league but those pics are awesome. No it makes me wish I had PC.
Cheers
<

It's a shame you don't have a PC good enough to run it, because I don't think anyone else will get much use out of this jersey... I really only created it because I wanted the RU Tri Nations in the game... hopefuly someone else will be able to use it.

My PC is good bu but I am getting the PS 2 version. Is it possible to create and option file for it as I have Max Drive. Like they do with Pro Evo soccer.

Im a mad union fan, i will use these jerseys as soon as i am sick of franchise!

My tigers jersey is just like yours! except i remove that yellow line above the sponsor as i dont like it, also i made a black colar and shortened the black stripes to stop them warping at the shoulder.

Dont need to edit numbers, i just made the tigers a custom team and changed their primary with their alternate.

Originally posted by woosaah@Dec 30 2005, 07:45 AM
that kiwis jersey needs the chrisco sponsor
I can put it on if you want, but I purposely left it out cause I thought it ruined the Jersey...

Latest posts