• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Official TRF Pancake Tuesday Thread

King_D'Arcy

First XV
Country Flag
Nauru
Hey Guys!
So, it's that time of year again. Get those eggs-a-crackin', that milk-a-pourin' and that flour-a-sievin'. It's only ruddy Pancake Tuesday!
How are we all spending our day? How many pancakes are you gonna eat? what's your preferred topping? This is a safe environment where you can come discuss all these things and more without feeling judged. Hey, if you don't even feel like eating pancakes this Pancake Tuesday that's fine. You can just listen to other people's pancake related anecdotes or maybe throw in one or two of your own from Pancake Tuesdays past. We're just here to have fun!
Enjoy!

Hmmm.

I shall have 5. With cinnamon suger and a little squirt of lemon juice.

.. especially fluffy ones. I'll have to buy though and those are generally a bit underdone if thick so I tend to go for the thinner ones.

BTW tx for the excuse to go out and get pancakes!

I'll eat as many as I can, without feeling sick, probably around 10. Lemon and sugar all the way.

Since I've got work to do, my g/f has said she'd do the cooking, woo.

Remember when I was younger, from 13 on, I was the one who cooked all the pancakes, for 5 people, and I always went over the top. Used to cook for hours untill I had a pile of 40-50. Bloody love pancakes.

I take both Lemon and sugar and Nutela,the best thing in the world.

I like to mix it up....Maple syrup is decent but lemon and sugar is pretty sexy as is Nutella

I'm going to text my sister to have them ready ...2 lemon and sugar 1 nutella and A fresh maple syrup one.

Is it bad that i've decided to leave the pancakes alone and have a couple of massive packets of popcorn instead?

Is it bad that i've decided to leave the pancakes alone and have a couple of massive packets of popcorn instead?

Ya know, Jesus didn't wander into the desert for 40 days, starve himself and ward of the devil for you to sully his name with bloody popcorn!

I just want to report that my lemon and sugar pancakes were great :)

Latest posts