• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The REAL story...why the AB's lost!

GG, did you study Sport in uni? lol very insightful [/b]

Thanks Candy...lol...but no....I have a degree in Theology and a diploma in Education...haha...not sport. I am just like everyone else...an armchair critic.

If anything I started to think these things last month playing Rugby2006 against a guy who I have taught for a year now who is on my level. The games against him at this intense level have given me some insight into what is required at the highest level of gaming...albeit rugby gaming...and as a result perhaps given me an insight into top level rugby psychology and what is required is to have the RIGHT MENTALITY MORE THAN THE RIGHT SKILLS.

Sorry to ask here but did you ever give Rugby 08 a crack?. I never did. But I'm also not even close to the level you are at.

Sorry to ask here but did you ever give Rugby 08 a crack?. I never did. But I'm also not even close to the level you are at. [/b]

Yeah I did the week when it came out my mate bought it for ps2. Not really worth it...not as smooth...camera angles were ok to play with for a bit...but in the end we prefered the xbox 2006 version. Besides it still had the ps2 R006 issues...especially the offloading forever crap lol! You could hold onto posession a bit better on Rugby08 but it wasn't streets ahead the way we wanted it to be with multiplayer...actually it fell behind with the multiplayer experience.

Latest posts