• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Squared Circle - The Wrasslin' Thread

SelimNiai

'Ark at ee mun!
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Bristol
Previously admitting to liking Wrestling was akin to admitting you liked Justin Beiber, now though its not. We're in a prime era in terms of talent. Except TNA. So many promotions putting together sterling shows. Except TNA. Theres a massive array of stars out there, not just mahoosive 350+lb guys who lumber about but in smaller guys reliant on agility. Except TNA.

Anyhoo, this is the main event from last weeks Wrestle Kingdom in New Japan Pro Wrestling and its incredible, if you're a fan you'll love it, if you're not, watch it please. It is long but it builds up fantastically

Last edited by a moderator:
Erm speaking as a being one of the cool kids WWE and WWF was def not the same as liking Justin Bieber.

Non uniform day and I looked like a boss in my stone cold outfit black waistcoat, cut off jeans and black shoes.

Although haven't watched it for a while, I remember the stars like the rock, Kurt Angle, Triple H, Jerhico, Kane, Undertaker, Mankind, Trish Stratus, too cool and the Dudley Boyz etc etc.

Haven't watched it for a long time though now so will have to check it out, Japan always did put on the best shows.

(Also William Regal for PM).

Attitude area when you'd Austin vs Vinny Mac and Ministry of darkness or corporation was great.
Loved the days of Doink the clown and Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart feuds

Trish Stratus

God Damn she was a smoke show.

I've not watched since the "attitude era" but was mega mega into then, and whatever the era was called before then - went to see WWF at the NEC and got all the Legion of Doom clobber (inflatable spiked shoulder pads and the such)/

God Damn she was a smoke show.

I've not watched since the "attitude era" but was mega mega into then, and whatever the era was called before then - went to see WWF at the NEC and got all the Legion of Doom clobber (inflatable spiked shoulder pads and the such)/

Her, LITA and remember Stacy Keibler ..... Fooook me

Ha Olyy looking the biz with the shoulder pads ha should've wore them rugby training.

Used to be big into it in the Attitude era (running theme amongst posters?).

Saw WCW twice - Goldberg in his prime, *****es!

Loved everything from the late 80's until the early 2000's.

2000 Royal Rumble was insane - the Cactus Jack vs HHH was one of the most violent WWF matches ever.

keiler legs oh god I remember dem now..... Prob the reason I'm a legs man now.

Like wise and the good old HLA.

Although I've to admit I'd always give Steph Mc one.

Rats those were great days Foley was in his prime like some vicious fight.
Hell in Cell vs Taker, An I Quit vs Rock where he got electrocuted I think

Now's a good time to watch, the UK scene is going through a golden age right now.

I've come into it late, during my school days I was aware of it but never watched, it was only when I moved in with my former flatmate that I started watching, current and older stuff thanks in part due to the Network which is worth the 9.99 a month.

Last edited:
Not going to lie I did try to be him for a while.

Practiced the worm soooooooo much.

Even had the hat.

Right, I'll be Grandmaster Sexay,
All we need is to find ourselves a Rikishi and we'll take TRF by storm.

Latest posts