• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

This game is gold

L

loratadine

sorry bout this - startiong a new topic but it really is that good - there nothing better being 9-3 down to england and pinned in ur twenty two - whan dan carter intercept a pass sprint the length of the pitch - gets tackles by jason robinson only to offload to the supporting umaga who places the ball under the sticks.

on side view it feels so good - im not making thsi up - this is bloody class. ill play on hard in a min and post up full match report

whos the best player in the game?

and do star players actually make an impact and difference

in RL2 and RC 2006, all players seem the same

i think they defo do - bod singel handedly tore me apart

ok here i go

it going to be nz vs s.a on hard

il be nz ill let you know how hard the ai is.

how did bod tore you apart?

like did he took the line on and put someone thru the gap?

more info would be nice :p

well - the best thing he did was in his own half - run sideways across the line then he turn and sprinted up the pith trhough the gap - he was always breaking the first tackle, just played immense

ive played on hard and lost 21 - 7

the ai is very good

Originally posted by loratadine@Feb 10 2006, 11:44 PM
on side view it feels so good - im not making thsi up - this is bloody class. ill play on hard in a min and post up full match report
Can you try classic view and see if it still has that bug! Cheers

Originally posted by jimmy44+Feb 11 2006, 12:09 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-loratadine
@Feb 10 2006, 11:44 PM
Can you try classic view and see if it still has that bug! Cheers [/b]
Sorry forgot to say can you play another 'hard' game on classic and tell me how the AI is - I recon its easier than on side view!

lora can you check if created players still have huge heads when you have time?

Originally posted by loratadine@Feb 11 2006, 12:11 AM
what bug?
Sorry forgot to say - on Classic 1 view when you pass in one direction the ball sometimes goes in the opposite direction you intended. Locks flagged this up. I just wanted you to confirm this if that cool?

Cheers

For someone like me that couldn't get enjoyment out of Rugby 2005 after a few days/a week, what do you think are the chances of me liking it for a good length of time?

The things that will make or break this game for me are the rucks (whether or not you can comfortably win your own ball, let alone the oppositions), the offloads (disappointing that you can't control the way they go), AI penalties (which is already confirmed as good), the attacking AI (which seems good), and the general kicking...

Originally posted by loratadine@Feb 11 2006, 12:07 AM
well - the best thing he did was in his own half - run sideways across the line then he turn and sprinted up the pith trhough the gap - he was always breaking the first tackle, just played immense

ive played on hard and lost 21 - 7

the ai is very good
Only your first game though, can't see you having much trouble after a week or so.

the little trick i find with rucks is to switch to a guy whose a forward and run in the rucks - be agressive that seems to work with me - i think the offloads and the quickline outs will keep everyone happy - the kicking system is georgous

the ai gave away 6 penalties in one 10 minutes match

Originally posted by loratadine@Feb 11 2006, 12:16 AM
the little trick i find with rucks is to switch to a guy whose a forward and run in the rucks - be agressive that seems to work with me - i think the offloads and the quickline outs will keep everyone happy - the kicking system is georgous

the ai gave away 6 penalties in one 10 minutes match
Sorry gave you a garbled message but did you understand the bug thingy I was talking about? The prob for me is classic 1 view is the one I like most, so this bug could ruin it for me. Any help would be really apprectaed cheers :bravo:

Originally posted by loratadine@Feb 11 2006, 12:26 AM
ive had a go on it and havent seen any problem - but i cant 100 confirm it
Have a go on the normal classic view. (The one that doesn't change camera behind the attacking team) Then:

String 3 passes together in one direction. Tell me what happens.

Latest posts