• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Toulouse Vs Cardiff Blues

That is a fantastic comeback from Cardiff. Utterly amazing try from Filise, and a yellow card for Toulouse. If only Ben Blair could've nailed that penalty it would've been a perfect ten minutes for them. Oh well; advantage Cardiff come the second half.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Dec 20 2009, 03:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
That is a fantastic comeback from Cardiff. Utterly amazing try from Filise, and a yellow card for Toulouse. If only Ben Blair could've nailed that penalty it would've been a perfect ten minutes for them. Oh well; advantage Cardiff come the second half.[/b]
I think so too. I think they may struggle to chase the game if it gets to beyond a 7-point margin in the closing stages though.
If it stays close and they stay in Toulouse territory then I think they'll win. Defensively, they (Cardiff) are much stronger.

Ah well there we go. Andy Powell begins to look like he's playing well and then he does that.

Powell gets sent off and another opportunity for Toulouse after Fritz misses a long penalty.

I;m sporry but Poitrenoit should **** off to football because that was an Oscar winning performance.
Almost on par was with Olivier Azam's display last year

Pressure on Cardiff at scrum time and Michalak nails his third penalty. 17-7 Toulouse.

For Christ's sake. Typical that as soon as they get into a good position a dozey forward ruins it all for them. Deiniol Jones...

Good idea to have all the backs clearing out then whipping it out to a forward who coughs up possession.
Welsh rugby is pwp.

Aah, well apart from a good break in the first half Norton-Knight has been typically ****.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ Dec 19 2009, 03:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
oh ffs
Norton Knight just **** off![/b]
And to top it off, HE KNOCKS IT ON OVER THE CARDIFF TRYLINE.

Too bad Cardiff. Letting Nicky Robinson go is probably the worst mistake you've ever made.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Dec 19 2009, 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ Dec 19 2009, 03:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oh ffs
Norton Knight just **** off![/b]
And to top it off, HE KNOCKS IT ON OVER THE CARDIFF TRYLINE.

Too bad Cardiff. Letting Nicky Robinson go is probably the worst mistake you've ever made.
[/b][/quote]

Still don't know why he went, Gloucester are **** ffs! Dai Young better pick Sweeney over Norton-Knightmare from now on or I'll have lost all faith in him as a coach.

Michalak kicks another penalty after another scrum infringement close to the Cardiff line. 23-7 Toulouse.

Apparently, we like waiting 5 years for a FH to come good them let them go. Sam Norton Knight with a vintage performance today. How many chances does Dai Young want to give him!!!!

Need a bonus point but it sounds like Toulouse are building up steam. Bad times.

Latest posts