• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Toulouse Vs Cardiff Blues

Last week I fell in to a coma, but this brought me round. Interesting that Lewis forced Cardiff out of their shell and they discovered they can actually play.

Funny thing about the match was that all four wingers gave shocking performances. I've lost faith in Halfpenny.

Magners league = Yes. To many away games to Irish opposition.

Heineken = Only unless Toulouse cock up.

Lv= Cup = Well, If we can beat Scarlets away maybe a chance.

Brilliant try from Filise. Powell played well for 70 minutes, but unfortnatly one incedent caused him to spend the others off the pitch. Blues played alright. Tolouse played well.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Charles @ Dec 20 2009, 03:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Shtove who the f***k is that in your sig ? :huh:[/b]
South African twins. Very strange, eh? Inbreeding on the veldt, I guess.

The guy on the left looks like his face is too small for his head. The guy on the right has just eaten something ... alive and full of blood.

I think the ref made the right call by sending Andy cheating Powell to f*** off

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ Dec 19 2009, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I;m sporry but Poitrenoit should **** off to football because that was an Oscar winning performance.
Almost on par was with Olivier Azam's display last year[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (elgringoborracho @ Dec 19 2009, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I think the ref lmade the right call by sending Andy cheating Powell to f*** off

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ Dec 19 2009, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I;m sporry but Poitrenoit should **** off to football because that was an Oscar winning performance.
[/b][/quote]
Yeah, it was. But he made pleanty of tackles in the time he was on for it to -On a personal note- not to matter too much. On a team note, it cost the Blues the game.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (elgringoborracho @ Dec 19 2009, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ Dec 19 2009, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b][/quote]

No way.
I saw it, and there's blatantly no inetent, or even that much force, from Powell, and suddenly Poitrenout is writhing all over the floor. Funnily enough he's up-and-at-em making breaks as soon as Powell is off.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ Dec 19 2009, 06:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (elgringoborracho @ Dec 19 2009, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

No way.
I saw it, and there's blatantly no inetent, or even that much force, from Powell, and suddenly Poitrenout is writhing all over the floor. Funnily enough he's up-and-at-em making breaks as soon as Powell is off.
[/b][/quote]

Funny how according to what team you support and what language your commentators speak you can be fully convinced of one thing or its contrary. I don't know if Poitrenault really hurt his shoulder or not, nobody does. But I am convinced Powell could have avoided him and he didn't.
If mister Powell were to charge me like that I would probably be dead right now so I'll side with Poitrenault on this one.
It didn't cost you the match by itself, your general lack of discipline did

Powell at least cost us the bonus point. 10 points or so scored whilst he was gone. Whether he was guilty or not.

Latest posts