• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers 2015/16

If Tigers hadn't of signed Toomua he would have been a perfect fit here.

But I'll take Toomua ;)

Wonder if Slade will play 10 more and Hill 13 (The Italian whilst handy isn't shining yet)

Wings look like the biggest weakness .
I'd say they're solid, make their tackles etc but won't produce something spectacular. Forwards tend to carry well enough in the wide channels to make up for it.

Wonder if Slade will play 10 more and Hill 13 (The Italian whilst handy isn't shining yet)
Campagnaro has seen more time on the wings than 13 tbh. Probably be in the 23 shirt for the majority of the next two years. Reckon he'll leave when his contract's up.

I'd say they're solid, make their tackles etc but won't produce something spectacular. Forwards tend to carry well enough in the wide channels to make up for it.

If Exeter keep most of current squad can see them signing another winger.

IMO should try and Sign Underhill as well.

If Exeter keep most of current squad can see them signing another winger.

IMO should try and Sign Underhill as well.

Yeah I reckon they might try to sign Underhill to replace Salvi soon, maybe persuade him to transfer his university to Exeter if at all possible.

Bringing in Underhill would be a smart signing in typical Rob Baxter style. Lets hope he makes it happen, for England as well as the Chiefs.

One eyed partisan that I am I feel dirty feeling happy that anyone of Lozowski's talent has signed for Sarries... :p

With their rotation policy he'll get a lot of game time, especially with Faz away with England, and if what Sarries did with the last Wasps rising star they signed is anything to go by...

Exeter could end up with the entire England midfield (maybe) by next season. Madness.

Twelvetrees, Scott, Marshall, Trinder, Atkinson and Meakes.

How are we gonna keep them all happy? (Rumours that Trinder and Atkinson are about to sign new contracts. So I guess there's some kind of plan!)

What's with all the clubs with lots of 12s signing more 12s?

Ah here.... we've signed Rodney Ah You from Connacht.

Completely disagree with this, its bad craic; Nathan White is going on 35, Connacht have put a lot of time into him and would be needing him next season. Ulster should not have been offering any position (regardless of our need) - Nucifora should have veto'd the offer.

In addition to that, I wouldn't have thought he would be ahead of Herbst in the pecking order so in my mind he is being signed as a second choice tighthead.

Oh he's definitely nowhere near Herbst. I wouldn't rate him above Ricky Lutton or Bronson Ross (who I don't recall having a stinker in any game he's featured in - and that includes over an hour against Toulon away!)

But then, if the rumours are to be believed, Allen Clarke can have an unhealthy penchant for favourites.

Ah here.... we've signed Rodney Ah You from Connacht.

Completely disagree with this, its bad craic; Nathan White is going on 35, Connacht have put a lot of time into him and would be needing him next season. Ulster should not have been offering any position (regardless of our need) - Nucifora should have veto'd the offer.

This one's been doing the rounds as one of Nucifora's projects. I'd say there's one eye on not having any obstacles on Conan O'Donnell.

There's a good chance he'd be 1 of 3* experienced locks at Bath; making him (likely) 3rd choice.
Where is he in the Glaws pecking order? Hasn't he dropped down that pecking order recently?

* Hooper likely retiring, Day likely returning to Wales

Last edited:
This one's been doing the rounds as one of Nucifora's projects. I'd say there's one eye on not having any obstacles on Conan O'Donnell.

Ah - wouldn't surprise me if my ignorance has been shown up - is there great things expected of him?.

Surely though, Connacht won't want to be relying on only 2 THs?

Latest posts