• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

Sorry I posted this but is this not a "Transfer Rumour" thread not who has the biggest balls!!

No but you have too back up what you say. You can't just write Farrell is the best in the world, and not back it up with 'HAVE YOU SEEN EVERY SINGLE SECOND OF HIM PLAY, NO DIDN'T THINK SO'

that's why I've committed to not write anything too specific or too categorical like that example you gave. I've seen enough to state what I've stated. My point is quite a general one: Wilko and Sexton get paid too much compared to FTD, Urdapilleta...etc..

And dude, like...what's with the dickness CHILL MY MAN, iss all gooood ! - and no I don't *have to* back up what I say, my memory these days will only allow me to remember so much in specific clear-cut terms, you'll just have to take my word for it just like I'll just believe you if you say smt general enough about Saracen players. You watch them every weekend, surely you can afford to make a general comment like "Goode is great under the high ball" and I won't ask you for "evidence" or wtvr, I'll just trust you watch him often and pay attention if you make that comment...

Unless...you think I'm a liar. Well sir, let me tell you, I never lie. I do sometimes lie down, but only for noble things such as remote day-time contemplation, sleeping or masturbating my penis.

that's why I've committed to not write anything too specific or too categorical like that example you gave. I've seen enough to state what I've stated. My point is quite a general one: Wilko and Sexton get paid too much compared to FTD, Urdapilleta...etc..

And dude, like...what's with the dickness CHILL MY MAN, iss all gooood ! - and no I don't *have to* back up what I say, my memory these days will only allow me to remember so much in specific clear-cut terms, you'll just have to take my word for it just like I'll just believe you if you say smt general enough about Saracen players. You watch them every weekend, surely you can afford to make a general comment like "Goode is great under the high ball" and I won't ask you for "evidence" or wtvr, I'll just trust you watch him often and pay attention if you make that comment...

Unless...you think I'm a liar. Well sir, let me tell you, I never lie. I do sometimes lie down, but only for noble things such as remote day-time contemplation, sleeping or masturbating my penis.
Your comment isn't that broad, you directly say one player isn't that good, he shouldn't be higher rated than these guys. That is quite a narrow point, and when someone counter points, then yes you do have too back it up. If i state that Goode is good under the high ball and someone says 'no he just dropped it today' then i have too back up my point with some sort of evidence or fact. That is how discussion works, that comment i made about 'NOT SEEING THEM PLAY EVERY SECOND' is the one thrown at me whenever i mention another teams player, that's all I get. What's with the dickness ? I have no idea what i said what was dickness, please elaborate.

ohlala....okay okay !!! will provide facts next time, no worries.

Please explain the dickness.

:lol: DUDE !! You're really hanging onto this dearly ! Not that it matters but since you've asked twice, I just thought the all caps and the general insisting and asking me to back up what I'm saying etc...like, we get it dude, we're both sensible enough to know it's best if you have verifiable evidence for what you claim, video footage, stats, any form of documentation..but this is a forum of human beings not robots and ppl talk and have fun, that's the point along with being informed also of course, but I thought it was understood that yes of course it is best to back up claims in ideal terms but just, eh...

Like, obviously I'm not going to have a handy stat/video footage for EVERYTHING I claim, and proving something like FTD does more on a field than Wilko did would be one hell of an arduous task. I mean, I'm not here to plead for my life or anything, this is just an online Rugby forum. Not here for a drag or a headache, and mind you I'm a user who puts in the work for this place since we're talking about this, but I'll just do what's reasonable to get my point across, you can trust what I say or not but I'm not here to prove my innocence in front of a jury or make a point to be absolutely right and show everybody how right I was.
Okay ? YA DICK !!! ;)

Would be a strange move, that - he's one of the first names on the team sheet at Toulon and seems to love it there, and he's more likely to win trophies at Toulon.
Racing must be offering a massive amount of cash.

True It is a strange one as no one else too my knowledge is a threat too him playing 10 or 12. O'Connor just went their but he's leaving for the Reds and I can't see michalak getting ahead of him, has there been any rumours on who Toulon are looking too get in ? Because if i heard them going for Carter/Cooper then I could see him thinking he'll get less game time possibly. And why hasn't an Aussie team looked at bringing him back home for the World Cup ?

True It is a strange one as no one else too my knowledge is a threat too him playing 10 or 12. O'Connor just went their but he's leaving for the Reds and I can't see michalak getting ahead of him, has there been any rumours on who Toulon are looking too get in ? Because if i heard them going for Carter/Cooper then I could see him thinking he'll get less game time possibly. And why hasn't an Aussie team looked at bringing him back home for the World Cup ?
his performance for the wallabies haven't been top notch and lost them a few games but to be honest he has done really well for Toulon

his performance for the wallabies haven't been top notch and lost them a few games but to be honest he has done really well for Toulon
I'm sure you remember the game against Scotland !! He wasn't playing to his high standards before he went too Toulon now that he has come back too his best form. Think how much better the Australia backline would be if they had the players from abroad available. Giteau, Ioane, Mitchell, O'Connor (going back), Barnes, Mowen, Munn, Davies.

I'm sure you remember the game against Scotland !! He wasn't playing to his high standards before he went too Toulon now that he has come back too his best form. Think how much better the Australia backline would be if they had the players from abroad available. Giteau, Ioane, Mitchell, O'Connor (going back), Barnes, Mowen, Munn, Davies.
I'll never forget that game that was a great day for us, bit lucky that his kicking game was awful or else we would have not won. and o'connor will be available soon, and i don't know any news about Ioane but apparently he has been linked back to the reds if he goes then the reds will have a very good back line which will definitely cause a lot off damage in the super 15

haven't seen a Wallaby game with Giteau play in a WHILE, but I've been watching Toulon though, and the guy is a fkng wiz. That's just it, a wiz, period. He was always the second flyhalf on the field with Wilko for the RCT, and he never had a transition into playing 10 again, just slipped into it, easy, during a same season, or even during one same game (when Wilko got injured last year in the playoffs, noooo problem).
He better be recognized as an all-time great when he's done playing, because overall he's just a Rugby wiz, and hopefully ppl see his greatness in what he's accomplished in the Top 14 which is systematically overlooked outside of France.
Hope he stays here in the Var though. Still can't speak a lick of French, he he speaks winning fluently.

haven't seen a Wallaby game with Giteau play in a WHILE, but I've been watching Toulon though, and the guy is a fkng wiz. That's just it, a wiz, period. He was always the second flyhalf on the field with Wilko for the RCT, and he never had a transition into playing 10 again, just slipped into it, easy, during a same season, or even during one same game (when Wilko got injured last year in the playoffs, noooo problem).
He better be recognized as an all-time great when he's done playing, because overall he's just a Rugby wiz, and hopefully ppl see his greatness in what he's accomplished in the Top 14 which is systematically overlooked outside of France.
Hope he stays here in the Var though. Still can't speak a lick of French, he he speaks winning fluently.
The guy will be recognised as a great for sure, 92 caps 684 international points, played for Oz from the age of 19. The only problem for him is that alot of people will remember him for games in a Wallaby shirt where he cost his team the game. Also the problem with any league form is that it's hard too hold them up too the same standards as a guy doing it on the international stage.

George Moala (Auckland Blues) --> Scarlets

Rumour on the Scarlets forum, has Auckland links with Pivac who has said we might make more signings and it is already evident that we need a heavier centre/winger in the squad. Can any of our Southern Hemisphere friends tell me what he's like? I remember seeing him play very well on every occasion I've seen him on tv.
Thank you beforehand

The guy will be recognised as a great for sure, 92 caps 684 international points, played for Oz from the age of 19. The only problem for him is that alot of people will remember him for games in a Wallaby shirt where he cost his team the game. Also the problem with any league form is that it's hard too hold them up too the same standards as a guy doing it on the international stage.

Completely agree.

Giteau, IMO, is one of the greatest backs to come out of Australia. He had a few poor games, especially against Scotland, and was unfairly left out of the 2011 World Cup. I don't think he got on very well with Deans, and he would have easily reached 100 caps and continued on to, possibly, become the most capped Australian. His performances for Toulon suggest he was tossed away too early.

I know, and that's exactly what I'm deploring. Winning the Brennus nowadays means you've played test level Rugby in the later stages of the season, same for H Cup. Giteau was a big part of Toulon's last three ***les, and I hold him in very high regard for that.