• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

Can say 100%. Representatives of Saili and Craig Burden are both due here Wednesday.
Hopefully 2 new additions.

Saili is confirmed now. Burden looks likely and I'll take MM's word on that one. Two very handy signings, but it's time to focus on a Tighthead. Ideally a top international and a decent backup.

Saili is confirmed now. Burden looks likely and I'll take MM's word on that one. Two very handy signings, but it's time to focus on a Tighthead. Ideally a top international and a decent backup.

It looks bad for Sherry that they're trying to sign another hooker. I'm expecting him to be the next retirement.

It looks bad for Sherry that they're trying to sign another hooker. I'm expecting him to be the next retirement.

No he will be ok but next season he needs to work his way back.

Regards Creevy Tigs. He was pressured as captain of Argentina to sign for their franchise.

Last edited:
Well here's full update.

Saili - Signed
Burden - Negotiations are at a very strong area and well if not him I do expect an NIQ hooker.

Now here's additional information some may like :D
David Nucifora is doing all in his power to force Furlong to Munster and Nathan White also on our hitlist. So we will be getting a new tighthead it seems.
Robbie Henshaw representatives have had talks with IRFU and Munster top men. I will presume similar talks have been had with other provinces and it seems very realistic he leaves.
Deal to us involves Dineen, GVDH, possibly Conway and Jerry Holland along with Shane Buckley all going there. (not sure if all tied in or separate deals)
And I worked with Tyler Bleyendaal this morning. He was tackling and has a medical Friday. If he passes that you may see him play before end of season all going well.

Well here's full update.

Saili - Signed
Burden - Negotiations are at a very strong area and well if not him I do expect an NIQ hooker.

Now here's additional information some may like :D
David Nucifora is doing all in his power to force Furlong to Munster and Nathan White also on our hitlist. So we will be getting a new tighthead it seems.
Robbie Henshaw representatives have had talks with IRFU and Munster top men. I will presume similar talks have been had with other provinces and it seems very realistic he leaves.
Deal to us involves Dineen, GVDH, possibly Conway and Jerry Holland along with Shane Buckley all going there. (not sure if all tied in or separate deals)
And I worked with Tyler Bleyendaal this morning. He was tackling and has a medical Friday. If he passes that you may see him play before end of season all going well.

1. Keep your dirty hands of Furlong, we'll need him during and post RWC
2. Surly Henshaw should stay in the only province with a competent coach atm.

1. Keep your dirty hands of Furlong, we'll need him during and post RWC
2. Surly Henshaw should stay in the only province with a competent coach atm.

Furlong will develop into a top quality operator. He's the heir to the 3 shirt IMO
Henshaw needs a team with players of a higher caliber around him if he wants to improve/develop bonds and regular links for international performances.

IMO put henshaw where the long term 12 or 13 option for Ireland is going to be. There's a reason BOD and D'arcy were so ****ing perfect and that's because they played hundreds of games together not just their talent as individuals.

Furlong will probably stay but needs to be a starter. I agree it'll be a strange move but he does have a few Wexford mates here I've been told.

Henshaw needs to probably play top rugby in Europe and I think Connacht may have missed top chance

Furlong will probably stay but needs to be a starter. I agree it'll be a strange move but he does have a few Wexford mates here I've been told.

Henshaw needs to probably play top rugby in Europe and I think Connacht may have missed top chance
Aye what wexicans have you guys got on the books?

Aye what wexicans have you guys got on the books?

No not rugby players. Few that work in Shannon Aerospace and that I've heard. Some childhood mates. But Robin Copeland a Wexford lad too and I know the O'Mahony brothers spent a lot of childhood summers in Wexford.

Furlong will develop into a top quality operator. He's the heir to the 3 shirt IMO
Henshaw needs a team with players of a higher caliber around him if he wants to improve/develop bonds and regular links for international performances.

IMO put henshaw where the long term 12 or 13 option for Ireland is going to be. There's a reason BOD and D'arcy were so ****ing perfect and that's because they played hundreds of games together not just their talent as individuals.

But Ulster is already inundated with centres!

Well... we could give Connacht Payne in exchange for Henshaw. That's completely fair, right?

Personally, if I was the Leinster management, and someone was trying to tempt Furlong away, I would have men position ready with orders to shoot on sight should the fellow be seen. Fob them off with Mike Ross.

Latest posts