• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

Hey guys I downloaded your wonderfull patch today and have had a blast playing around with it but whenever I try to play with a super14 team the game just stays at the loading screen with the music playing this dosnt happen with any other teams only super 14 teams any help would be appreciated

JDV, do you know why when I try to load a texture of a model with headgears in OEdit looks like this?

View attachment 237

Thanks!!

Don't know off the top of my head but I'll look into it...

JDV,do you mind in making the V4 roster patch star player's list???...thaks anyway...master720full

Default game --> V4.0
A.Pichot^ --> Fourie du Preez
M.Giteau^ --> Matt Giteau
C.Spencer^ --> JM Hernandez
J.Rokocoko^ --> Vincent Clerc
J.Collins^ --> Jerry Collins
S.Burger^ --> Schalk Burger
Y.Nyanga^ --> Imanol Harinordoquy
B.Habana^ --> Bryan Habana
G.Smith^ --> Sergio Parisse
R.McCaw^ --> Richie McCaw
J.Lewsey^ --> Tommy Bowe
J.Robinson^ --> Ben Foden
P.Montgomery^ --> Francois Steyn
S.Williams^ --> Shane Williams
J.Wilkinson^ --> J Wilkinson
D.Carter^ --> Dan Carter
G.Gregan^ --> Will Genia
S.Larkham^ --> Quade Cooper
G.Henson^ --> Gavin Henson
R.O'Gara^ --> Ronan O'Gara
T.Umaga^ --> Ma'a Nonu
C.Latham^ --> Chris Paterson
L.Tuqiri^ --> Takudzwa Ngwenya
L.Dallaglio^ --> Andries Bekker
B.O'Driscoll^ --> Jaque Fourie
Y.Jauzion^ & C.DOMINICI^ - Turned out to have no real star ability after all

Hey guys I downloaded your wonderfull patch today and have had a blast playing around with it but whenever I try to play with a super14 team the game just stays at the loading screen with the music playing this dosnt happen with any other teams only super 14 teams any help would be appreciated

Did you apply this full patch to a "clean" Rugby 08?

OHH!! thank you a lot JDV...

PDS:just to joke a bit...what do you think about Sudafrican's soccer team??hahah they were good,cause they defeat the subchampion France...hahah

Hey Intercept King, how do I create a new ID for a player, so I can add a face without over riding a pre exsisting one? I only ask, because I want to add Ngwenya, but not lose Tiquiri (my squad isn't up to date, it just my favorite players).

JDV, i just noticed that in your patch the British Lions kit has the wrong socks, and the front and back of the kit are different colours. Not really much of an issue, but is there a way to fix it?

Last edited:
Hey Intercept King, how do I create a new ID for a player, so I can add a face without over riding a pre exsisting one? I only ask, because I want to add Ngwenya, but not lose Tiquiri (my squad isn't up to date, it just my favorite players).
Do you want to create a new face ID or player(DB Index) ID for a player?

JDV, i just noticed that in your patch the British Lions kit has the wrong socks, and the front and back of the kit are different colours. Not really much of an issue, but is there a way to fix it?

Thanks for pointing that out!Seems I mixed up 2 different kits of the British Lions, will upload the correct kits to the kit indexed thread soon.The correct colour socks are the blue ones right?

Same here! I'm playing with Highlanders on Play Now. You? maybe that affects it...

Thanks for pointing that out!Seems I mixed up 2 different kits of the British Lions, will upload the correct kits to the kit indexed thread soon.The correct colour socks are the blue ones right?

...It's times like this where I know I am useless. I don't know the difference...I rely on you!

I want to put Ngwenya's face on Ngwenya, while still having Lote Tuqiri's face avalible for Lote Tuqiri. Lote Tuqiri is still in my Australian squad.

Does that help any more? I apologise for my noobiness. You'd have thought after a years worth of playing Rugby 08, I'd have figured this out by now.

Khatz...what is wrong with you mate?

Same here! I'm playing with Highlanders on Play Now. You? maybe that affects it...

Sorry guys it seems to be a "random bug", as I don't get that error I can't help you at this stage, very sorry!

i'm having a problem to play world league, how can i fix it?

You have to be more specific please.Do you get an error, does the game crash or what?

...It's times like this where I know I am useless. I don't know the difference...I rely on you!

I want to put Ngwenya's face on Ngwenya, while still having Lote Tuqiri's face avalible for Lote Tuqiri. Lote Tuqiri is still in my Australian squad.

Does that help any more? I apologise for my noobiness. You'd have thought after a years worth of playing Rugby 08, I'd have figured this out by now.

Khatz...what is wrong with you mate?

Haha its okay mate, send me your roster and I'll try to assign the faces for you accordingly.

Sorry guys it seems to be a "random bug", as I don't get that error I can't help you at this stage, very sorry!

You have to be more specific please.Do you get an error, does the game crash or what?

Haha its okay mate, send me your roster and I'll try to assign the faces for you accordingly.

Haha, cheers man. You're a legend!

yep, they're blue with green at the top.

Latest posts