• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

Hi, I have a problem: when I use England, AllBlacks, SouthAfrica, France ecc. the game goes to slow, but when I use Italy the game is ok. Someone tell me how can I solve this problem?
Thank you.

P.S.: Sorry for my English xD

i am going to ask one more time you dip lazy shits please get off your ass and make the ****ing 2012 kits please the respect you lazy smokers have given to rugby 08
is just plain disgusting ever since rugby challenge came out, if you twits complain about you are doing these mods for free then just go and find another job is thats simple.

wow this patch is insane bu are there any audio files to go with the soundtrack thingy that pops up in the bottom left?

The roster download works fine but when I try and extract files from the patch it says a failure occurred.

Any help?

When I try and extract the patch files there is always some sort of failure and they cannot be extracted...any help?

Hi. I have a problem. My rooster doesn't update. I can only play with the new players in challange mode.

It won't have any effect on existing saved games, try starting a new career.

Leeds stadium link in gamefront is unavailable.
I'm stuck with this error.
Anybody can send it to me or reupload it?
Thanks!!

Hi I wanted to download it but the link doesn't let me I press download it says i have to wait and the all of a sudden an error that webpage couldn't be found?? i've tried it on different browsers but still no luck.

for the link not working is the Leeds Stadium for WL patch.
It says downloading and after that...error
Can somebody upload it to another place?

for the link not working is the Leeds Stadium for WL patch.
It says downloading and after that...error
Can somebody upload it to another place?

I downloaded it just fine. When you click the link and then 'download' try selecting the link for if it does not automatically download.

I got it gentlemen!

Gamefront is filtering IP addresses by region/country.
I'm physically located in Argentina, so my IP range is for Argentina.
Trying that way results in errors.
Then, I switched to a proxy and it works perfectly!
Thanks for you help!

hello guys I wanted to know if there will be 'some updates to this patch or a new one for rugby and 08 for me still the best game of rugby thanks

Latest posts