• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Six Nations Predictions Comp

This is so cool. I won the 1st predictions round, and Nosferatu the 1st testrugby round.
TOTAL ROMANIAN DOMINATION
:drinks:
[/b]

:lol: I guess it pays to be impartial.. or, well, almost.. allez les Bleus!

<div align="center">Week 2 Results Now In

TRF_6N_PC_LB2.PNG

Week 2 winners:
Don Billy :bravo:
Mr.cyclopede :bravo:

Overall Leader
POISON :bravo:

Further predictions can now be posted in the predictions thread.
</div>

Tied 5th place?
O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O

Yeah I've always found it never works, you'd have no points if you went with your heart and stuck with the underdog all the way through, well not none, we get an upset every year, bar 2002, but that was just an anomaly.

Yeah I've always found it never works, you'd have no points if you ... stuck with the underdog all the way through... [/b]
:rolleyes: but now I could win something for an absolute scoreless competition... :eek:

Yeah I've always found it never works, you'd have no points if you went with your heart and stuck with the underdog all the way through, well not none, we get an upset every year, bar 2002, but that was just an anomaly. [/b]

the one upset this season is the only one i didnt predict! :(

<div align="center">Week 3 Results Now In

TRF_6N_PC_LB3.PNG

Week 3 winner:
Tin Head :bravo:

Overall Leaders
POISON :bravo:

</div>

w00p, still in with a shout. Now it's time to be impartial.

Ireland 10 - 134 Wales
Scotland 59 - 2 England
France 6 - 143 Italy

.....no, that wasn't sarcasm! Stop looking at me like that! :eek:

I'm surprised I'm still there, to be honest. This week-end's results weren't what I expected. Especially the Fra - Eng shocker.

My blind faith towards Wales has lead me to 4 correct guesses on behalf of the Welsh.

I got nearly every other wrong! :lol:

Hang on, i just realised that at the end of the first week i was in 2nd place!!!

What's that all about. Now i'm in 16th! :lol:

<div align="center">Week 4 Results Now In

TRF_6N_PC_LB4.PNG

Week 4 winner:
Warriors#1 :bravo:

Overall Leader

</div>

YES! 4TH! Now, I just need to beat Tarbh! I won't settle for less than 3rd! :p

[/b]

I could be a right cynical ******* and just copy your predictions that way 3rd is mine :bleh!:

flucking hell - ive had 0 points in the first 3 rounds, and manage the second highest total in round 4! :eek:

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

I could be a right cynical ******* and just copy your predictions that way 3rd is mine :bleh!:
[/b][/quote]
ROFL. That would indeed be cynical. :(
Well, I could always edit my predicitions at the very last minute, to make sure you can't copy them.
;D

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]
ROFL. That would indeed be cynical. :(
Well, I could always edit my predicitions at the very last minute, to make sure you can't copy them.
;D [/b][/quote]

Just make sure your original ones are so outlandish they will never come off! ;)

Horrible round, should of known england would slip up we always do in matches we should win :(

spose ill have to settle for top 10

Latest posts