19. Biggest Fall from Quality Posting Grace: THE CHIROPRACTOR101
20. Sexiest TRFer: Laetca
21. Biggest Bullshitter: danny
22. Most Overrated: Teh Mite
23. Best Contributor: getofmeland
24. Most Established Member: sanzar
25. Best Staff Member: getofmeland

Speeches are obligatory.

Well I have got to thank An Tarbh firstly. You've done a first rate job largely running the TRFies mostly on your own, with only some assistance from RC when he was about. Splendid work and +rep. I think the man deserves a round of applause.

Now to my speeches, lol.

Best games Poster. Well thanks a lot guys, what a quality field. First thing I have to say and I'm damned serious about this. Our TRF Rugby Gaming Section is very important to the forum and there's a group amongst it lead by our wonderful admin Woosaah who do nothing short of a world class job with Rugby gaming mods. These guys will have their own award up for grabs next time, as I've discussed this with Dan in the past. You fine fellows deserve strong support as you are all very valuable. To many greats to name in that lot.

With regards to my own posting, I suppose my strong support of my current gaming format and interest in what everyone else has to say might have helped a little, but in the end I guess I just got lucky with this award. Thanks.

Best Signature. Many may have thought I constructed my signature to have a strong chance in this award and if they say that.....well they know me very well indeed. yes, I did do that, but that's what the TRFies are all about. Trying to poach what's rightfully anothers. Just kidding with that last bit. I did make my new signature, but to be honest I was well overdue for a change.

Once again I was up against some strong contenders and I want to say to one and all keep up the strong quality. We have some seriously entertaining, humorous, eye-catching and even thought provoking work out there. Keep it up and keep it original.

Best Southern Hemisphere Poster. What a great field this year with some potential threats all over the place. Special mentions to Steve-o and Wairarapa Cullen as ones to watch out for next year. Melon also showing signs of a climb to leadership as a member and a moderator. Wonderful. Gay-Guy, Sanzar, Woosaah and Ripper, as for you guys I'm not sure how I did it, but I'm damn glad I did, lol.

This is a special award to me and I have to thank TRF in general, this is a special community and as we grow over the years I think we'll all realise what special friends we have on here. This is not your standard internet community, this is to me at least a group of friends who are increasingly as important to me as my friends in the real world. I've loved meeting those that I have already and I hope I meet many more of you in years to come. I can't speak highly enough of all those who've contributed to the spirit of the best rugby community in the world. We'll be the new Barmy Army one day, lol!

Righto fellas, is that enough? Anyone not fallen asleep in their beer yet? Oh, one of you! I did well!

Long Live TRF!

Congratulations to all the winners! TRF has really grown quite a bit this year and the calibre of its people has gown to be really impressive. Well done everyone and keep up the good work!

I will now go and delete some of my awards from my signature :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: B)

Firstly well done to all the winners.

Secondly I would like to thank all those who voted for me and a begrudging **** the lot of yous to those who didn't, I'm looking in your direction Shtove :p but I'm not bitter just ful of resentment and rage :rahh: :ranting:

I'll try to get at least one more human of the female species to join by next year, preferably one that is appealing to you (I'll search for someone with big boobs and a vacant look in her eyes), so at least you guys get to choose someone who is actually sexy. Or, get a lot more girls to join so they'll vote for all the really cute guys here :p

Great Job An Tarbh, and RC, but since he's gone...

Just wanna say cheers to the people who voted for me.
[/b]
I did & I was your opposition in the tie breaker. Well done Dullonien for winning that award.

I didn't win anything, but it doesn't bother me at all. I'm working full time & work weekends so that my main reason I am not on here that much now...Also GTAIV doesn't help matters too!

Congrats to all those who won awards...you all deserved it!!! :cheers:

I think next years competition should incorporate silver and bronze awards for those of us who never, ever win anything but sometimes manage to scrape the foothills of popularity.

Weak field this year judging by some of the award winners... [/b]

Lol Ripper are you judging yourself after you took away my Most Knowledgeable Rugby Union Poster? Laeta took my Most Sexiest Poster.....gee I can't remeber the other one i had......the year before i lost most Knowlegeable Rugby Games Poster....every year i lose something.

However I do have the one that no one will ever take away....mwuah hahaha!!! I had to really fight hardout for that one!

Well I'd just like to extend my thanks to all of you who decided to vote me in as the smartest chap on the forum. Whenever I post, I always post on the basis that I am right while you are all completely wrong (especially Shtove) which I guess means that my clever award goes hand in hand with my best arguer award as only the smartest chap of all could even hope to present a convincing argument to one and all.

Writing my posts takes a lot of time, effort and painstaking patience, that is unless I am posting about RC in which case I drink myself into a stupor and let the keyboard fly. It has obviously worked because he's fled Wales to claim asylum in Texas or somewhere abouts!

Indeed however sometimes things have gone on for quite a while, this is intentional, as usually I am at home and very bored! Thus, it is definitely in my own interest to continue a debate for as long as possible. I disagree with you agreeing with me, scoundrel! Now have at thee!

I wish to thank Steve-o for proving me right all those many times, RC for just being RC, Ripper for reminding me that I'm not the only paranoid schizo on the planet and Shtove for being the Gladstone to my Disraeli.

Now the end is nigh, I wish to get straight to work to the hard and arduous job of reminding everyone just how smart and argumentative I am! I wish you all the very best of luck as to make it easier for everyone else, I do not wish to be nominated for next years smarty pants or arguer awards!

Something I forgot to mention earlier:

I would like to thank my parents, for putting me on this world, and the great people here at TRF that organised this pageant, the even more wonderful people who voted for me (Pictures with kissies on them are coming your way), my dog for always being there if I needed someone to talk to during this exciting event, my boyfriend for believing in me, and of course, my thanks go to the Creator of this World, who made it all possible.

My next move is to dye my hair blonde and move to a trailer park.

I want to say Thank you for all who voted for me, and I accept my awards with great pleasure and gratitude...

I will be showing my awards in my signature... thats how proud I am!

OH YEAH!!!

Thank you to all my peers who voted for me and I`d just like it to be known that I do actually speak some truth some times and was dissapointed not to win most knowledgeable northern Hemisphere poster.Always next year?

Something I forgot to mention earlier:

I would like to thank my parents, for putting me on this world, and the great people here at TRF that organised this pageant, the even more wonderful people who voted for me (Pictures with kissies on them are coming your way), my dog for always being there if I needed someone to talk to during this exciting event, my boyfriend for believing in me, and of course, my thanks go to the Creator of this World, who made it all possible.

My next move is to dye my hair blonde and move to a trailer park.
[/b]
Where's my picture?

Thanks!

I'm a man of few words..................*cough cough*........................

Thank you.
I know it's a little late, but i've been absent. I do have a letter from my mum explaining my disappearence tho...

Latest posts