18. Best Thread: Wales v Ireland
19. Biggest Fall from Quality Posting Grace: RC
20. Sexiest TRFer: Laetca
21. Biggest Bullshitter:danny
22. Most Overrated: gingergenius
23. Best Contributor: An Tarbh
24. Most Established Member: An Tarbh
25. Best Staff Member: An Tarbh</div>

Ouchie Speedy! Thought you were going to clean up!
And I've clearly been ROBBED!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melon @ Apr 13 2009, 10:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
May I ask what exactly gingergenius has improved upon?[/b]

well the quality of his posting and how he contributes to the threads around the forum be it club rugby or international rugby.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Apr 13 2009, 11:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
And I've clearly been ROBBED![/b]

yeah but I wanted some awards so I had to get them somehow :p

Quite happy with my 5 :bana:

So, I've picked up 'most underrated' for the second year running. I'm certainly the most rated underrated poster here!. It would be nice if people just started rating me :cryy:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Apr 13 2009, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
So, I've picked up 'most underrated' for the second year running. I'm certainly the most rated underrated poster here!. It would be nice if people just started rating me :cryy:[/b]

dry your eyes mate, they must rate you if they're voting for you.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Apr 13 2009, 12:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
dry your eyes mate, they must rate you if they're voting for you.[/b]

But, but....... then I wouldn't be the most underrated. The person with the least votes should have won that award, or even someone who wasn't nominated :huh: I'm confused.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Apr 13 2009, 12:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Apr 13 2009, 12:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
dry your eyes mate, they must rate you if they're voting for you.[/b]

But, but....... then I wouldn't be the most underrated. The person with the least votes should have won that award, or even someone who wasn't nominated :huh: I'm confused.
[/b][/quote]

well going by my logic not rating someone means you don't rate them to begin with, you're flying under the radar to a certain extent therefore you're underrated, doesn't mean people don't rate you though.

Thanks to everybody that voted for me for having the best avatar, very much appreciated!!! :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Maybe there must be an award for "the best avatar maker", so I can win that award aswell :D lol

Thanks again :cheers:

Nothing this year, nadda nout... ah well just goes to show all is forgotten when it is all working...

ALL I ASK IS........... REMEMBER ME!!! LIKE YOU REMEMBER THE BANNANA'S IN KAFTKA'S SIGNATURE!

sob

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Apr 13 2009, 11:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
And I've clearly been ROBBED![/b]
You and me both!
Let's go on strike! I demand a re-vote!

AND MY GRAMMAR IS FLAWLESS DAMNIT! :cryy:

Hoorah, I actually won something this year!
A resurgent Gay-Guy nearly stole the lead from me, was getting worried there but my loyal fans got me there in the end. :p
To melon, better luck next year my china. We still like you, kinda. B)

So, are the winner getting a special banner?

I cannot believe that "Chaaabbbaaallll!!!!!!" lost out.

Well done to all the winners this year! I hope you sport your shiny signature badges with pride.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dale @ Apr 13 2009, 06:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Not enough Leksorugby.[/b]

Thaaanks Dale ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

and thank you guyz for that

Yeeah I made it, I am winner of three nominations at the same time wow!!!!!!!!!! :champion: :champion: :champion:

this may be very normal and usual for some of the TRF members (old ones especially) but for me: that means a lot, without tears of course

I want to dedicate these TRF Oscars to my .. .. ... .... ..... ... Bla Bla Bla Bla Blaaa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Serious guys thank you ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

The "Comedy Genius" award for funniest poster: LeksoRugby

The Edmund Blackadder Award for the most quotable member: LeksoRugby

The Best Newcomer: LeksoRugby

Latest posts