Uk Release

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by forumuser, Dec 8, 2005.

1. forumuser

forumuser Guest

Has rl2 been released i uk yet? the place where i usually go and get it a day early doens't have it

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Flamingo

Flamingo Guest

Nor did Game they said it isn't a big enough demand [​IMG]

4. loratadine

loratadine Guest

yes but we are in wales.

5. Flamingo

Flamingo Guest

True

But if they release games like, Kessen 3: Warriors Revenge! then why cant they realease a league game?

6. davidson

davidson Guest

i called up game the other day to check a store address and they said they are not selling it in there shops you have to get it direct online. this apparantly isnt entirely true as a few people in "league country" have bought the game up north.

game do have stock since yesterday as thats when they posted my copy. as for gamestation etc seems like a rl1 scenario whereby youd be damn lucky to come across a copy and if you do hold onto it like a dying child.

7. forumuser

forumuser Guest

still haven't managed to get a copy in the uk

any luck anyone?

8. locksley

locksley Guest

Give Alternative Software a Ring on 01977 555222 and they'll send you out a copy direct!

9. Jamiekt

Jamiekt Guest

I haven't seen it in any shops in London ( this might be because of lack of support) however i got mine very sharpish from gameplay's website.

It's no.1 top seller on their PS2 chart

10. TheBokke

TheBokke Guest

Yup mine was from Gameplay as well should have no worries from there unless you talking about PC.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!