• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Under 20 6N - 2018

Thanks to our n.6. Red card at minute 10 and match screwed up. Anyway some good stuff by our guys but we really need to improve our tackling.

Olowafela?

Not been watching very closely, but I've seen the twins play for Tigers before and not been impressed.

TBF wasn't that impressed with them, but Jordan (This one) has actually been quite good this season in the A league and in the AWC v Bath he was very good so i hold hope not sure where he should play though. and he needs to fill out more for Senior rugby.

Wonderful our 4th try. Come on guys! Bonus point in this situation, I can't be much happier. But I'm angry, at the same time, because this U20 could achieve more than this.

TBF wasn't that impressed with them, but Jordan (This one) has actually been quite good this season in the A league and in the AWC v Bath he was very good so i hold hope not sure where he should play though. and he needs to fill out more for Senior rugby.

That's the trouble, they've both got very slight builds... not sure how much pace they can retain if they start getting bigger.

Final result 38-34. 14 vs 15 all match long, great match by little Azzurri. Future is bright.

Rory Brand (who is about to come on) is very good, and Ted Hill is very, very highly rated.

England's handling and discipline has been poor since our last try.

Final result 38-34. 14 vs 15 all match long, great match by little Azzurri. Future is bright.
Italy were amazing tonight. If it was 15 v 15 the result may have been different. Italian backs were impressive with ball and a very hard pack

Our no.18 is either stupid or doesn't know the rules.

Since the try, we have been utter crap. Haven't been able to build any pressure as we've just given away silly silly penalties.

Latest posts