• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Under 20’s 2019

#Justice4LukeJames

Who is Hardwick? He must be some man to keep James out of the entire u20s setup

FH/Centre. Decent but like posted above I'd rate a few of the other centres higher. Rob Hardwick who is Toms Dad played for Coventry in the 90s and was capped for England while he played for us. He was in the same Cov team as Danny Grewcock..

They do NOT have the same physique :D :D

FH/Centre. Decent but like posted above I'd rate a few of the other centres higher. Rob Hardwick who is Toms Dad played for Coventry in the 90s and was capped for England while he played for us. He was in the same Cov team as Danny Grewcock..

They do NOT have the same physique :D :D

Tom's younger brother Rob Hardwick jnr plays prop though in out academy.
https://www.leicestertigers.com/player/rob-hardwick

Has more of his father build.

I believe that England U20 team has a combined cap of 80 in Prem and Champions cup games (Not including LV or Challenge cup games)

We actually look decent this year, plenty of talented players in several different positions. The worry is that England look class and that a big defeat in the first game could shatter the squads confidence.

Yup but it would depend how they bounce back against Scotland next week.

What I want to see this season is some quality rugby being played by the team. Last season was turgid stuff. Let's hope McNamara and his coaching team have learned some lessons.

Anyone know if the Ire-Eng U20 game is on TV? Had a scroll through and can't find it?

Cheers, I'll check out the website later on ! IIRC some of the U20 games last year were streamed live on Facebook too...

It's on RTE here, dunno about England though.

EDIT: Nothing to see here, Olly already had it.

Safe to say Harry has a bit more pace than Ross.

Good response.

20-24 at the half, given how good this England team is meant to be I'm pretty happy with that.

Our fullback has ***s for hands

Marcus Smith shepherds crooked after 44mins, Redpath on at 12 and Hardwick to 10

Just coming in and out of this game but everytime I do Scott Penny seems to be doing the work of three men, could be a player.

Latest posts