• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wales vs England - 16/03/2013

I don't think Owens actually made the turnover. He went in, but let go, then England lost control of the ball and it spilled out.

Edit. Farrell missed again.

He definitely pulled the ball out while his head was on the floor.

Great game so far, reminds me of the opening round. Normally Wales should have it in the pocket. Sorry England.

I'm not sure how I would have reacted had some one time machine jumped into my living room after the first 45 minutes of Ireland vs. Wales and told me that Wales were going to go on and win the 6N ***le.

Wales have looked good for the win all this half.
What is frustrating, is that the we had the opportunity to fix the areas we are being beaten in by this point.

Tipuric is seriously one of the most talented players I've ever seen.

Well done Wales - solid and enterprising game plan and they played to it.

Have to give credit to Howley and the backroom team having criticised him before the game but the way they played was well thought out.

The damage was done in the first half when the battering that England took meant that England had no answer.

Adam Jones should be, but will not be, man of the match as that is where this game started to be won and I am not sure that England have done enough to show that the progress is quite as good as a lot of people (apart from the other home nations that is) thought.....

Very enjoyable game and hope that the last one will be just as good.................

the rbs need to sort out the ref's as the assie ref gave everything to wales that long haired scruffy idiot jones cann't prop to save his life but the ref penalised england all the time the reffing in this six nations has been the worsed i've ever seen it needs sorting

Awesome, awesome Wales!
England mullered from first minute!....totally embarrassed.

Latest posts