• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

We Need To Talk About Wasps

172976980.jpeg

Hi everybody

Dan ROBSON will finish the season with french club Section Paloise in Pau (Far south west of France). He will play with the english fly half Zach HENRY.

The beginning of the team wasn't good but great result against Toulouse and Bordeaux with an historic victory at La Rochelle.
The manager of the club was the former manager of France U20, two times world champion and many young players with great potential are in the squad.

Great hope that Dan will be a leader and a big brother for these young players

Club's players, Luke Whitelock and Lekima Tagitagivalu (1 tr) played this week with Barbarians against AB XV.
Sacha Zegheur (22yrs) and Jimi Maximin (22yrs) will play with french Barbarians next week against Fidji
Emilien Gailleton (19yrs)v and Jordan Joseph (21yrs) are with the French Squad in Marcoussis

Squad

Last edited:
Hi everybody

Dan ROBSON will finish the season with french club Section Paloise in Pau (Far south west of France). He will play with the english fly half Zach HENRY.

The beginning of the team wasn't good but great result against Toulouse and Bordeaux with an historic victory at La Rochelle.
The manager of the club was the former manager of France U20, two times world champion and many young players with great potential are in the squad.

Great hope that Dan will be a leader and a big brother for these young players

Club's players, Luke Whitelock and Lekima Tagitagivalu (1 tr) played this week with Barbarians against AB XV.
Sacha Zegheur (22yrs) and Jimi Maximin (22yrs) will play with french Barbarians next week against Fidji
Emilien Gailleton (19yrs)v and Jordan Joseph (21yrs) are with the French Squad in Marcoussis

Squad
Robson was a great player and really likeable guy in my mind he had the talent to become a international regular but a combination of extremely limited opportunities and not making the most of said opportunities, probably a product of trying too hard. great to see he's found employment and genuinely wish him the best.

I think this is right so far:

Will Porter to Bristol
Dan Frost to Exeter
Alfie Bell to Exeter
Immanuel Feyi-Waboso to Exeter
Greg Fisilau to Exeter
Archie MacArthur to Gloucester
Josh Bassett to Harlequins
Charlie Atkinson to Leicester
Ryan Mills to Sale
Robin Hislop to Saracens
Tom Bacon to Ampthill
Rob Hardwick to Ampthill
James Tunney to Ampthill
Theo Vukašinović to Doncaster
Ben Morris to Birmingham Moseley
John Ryan to Munster
Kiran McDonald to Munster
Jacob Umaga to Benetton
Matteo Minozzi to Benetton
Cam Dodson to Aurillac
Tom Willis to Bordeaux
Dan Robson to Pau
Brad Shields to Perpignan
Ali Crossdale to Perpignan
Biyi Alo to Racing 92
Vincent Koch to Stade Francais
Paolo Odogwu to Stade Francais
Jack Willis to Toulouse
Nizaam Carr to Bulls

Last edited:
I do wonder if wasps will have to move back to London after all of this. They can only survive if they own a stadium and not sure what the end goal is now. Maybe build a stadium near their training base in leamington? Or move to London or just be a tenant in the Ricoh.

Very good appearance from Dan Robson last Saturday. He played 32 minutes, constantly speeding up the game and pushing our opponent back with his kicks. Good victory for our team with the offensive bonus that puts us up in the middle of the rankings

Coventry city been given an eviction notice by Mike Ashley!

Careful what you wish for...my heart bleeds purple ****

Ohhh noooo.... what a shame.... they may fail to exist anymore.... as a sports fan I wouldn't wish that on anyone... apart from those vile coventry city fans who abused and targeted some wasps' fans with horrific abuse.

He planning on turning it solely into a music/events arena? Or knocking it down and building housing?

Do wonder what his overall plan is if he's evicted them or maybe he's playing hardball on negotiations.

He planning on turning it solely into a music/events arena? Or knocking it down and building housing?
report i read was he tried to get them to sign a new agreement but they wouldn;t....not sure why...can only assume it was more expensive?

So Wasps and Wuss appeal for no fault insolvency has been rejected. Both will enter the Championship. However, unless both clubs can be sold by Monday 12th Dec. Both would appear to have to start at bottom of the pile again.

Never expected the no fault insolvency to be approved, but 6 days to sort the sale out is going to be tricky for both clubs. Does seem strange that it has to be made so early (decision that is), feels very much like RFU buried this today and aren't really interested in seeing what happens to clubs now.

Bill Sweeney = Sc*mbag.

Bloody hell - if there was any doubt before I think this confirms they're gonna have to leave Coventry after stiffing so many local companies

Bloody hell - if there was any doubt before I think this confirms they're gonna have to leave Coventry after stiffing so many local companies
Its a tough one this, as it hurts the community too. I did chuckle at the Warwickshire County Council being owed £600 alongside people/companies who lost way more than that.

Shows the sh*t show that the club got into. I'd like to know about Richardson's involvement in the £35m as apparently £10m of that was to repay himself. Anyway, it's not good on any level. I'd be interested to see now that P shares are likely to be bought by the Prem, how we redistribute the money at which of the debts we have to pay off.

Latest posts