• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

WELSH RUGBY

your nations passion and love for the game is not as good as our, alot of kiwis ive met, and ive met a few, appear flakey and i doubt theyd still be queing for tickets in the rain if they were getting beaten by 90 odd points to sa.
[/b]

so you've met a lot of Kiwis, have you met them all, and are these Kiwis you've met are 100% representative of Kiwi attitudes and outlooks on life and on rugby. I'd never be so arrogant to presume that any one set of fans is more passionate than another set. It's just ******** imo.

These same passionate Welsh fans you talk about, were hurling more abuse at Gavin Henson in the Ireland match than the Irish fans were, and all we were doing was taking the ****, the vitriol was coming from the Welsh, that's not passion that's ignorance. But since I've not met ALL Welsh fans I won't make assumptions about the others.

I'm telling you, i've got long hair and play in the front row because of the Joness for Wales. Long hair front rows....ye cannae beat it!

your nations passion and love for the game is not as good as our, alot of kiwis ive met, and ive met a few, appear flakey and i doubt theyd still be queing for tickets in the rain if they were getting beaten by 90 odd points to sa.
[/b]
How would you know that? we've never had 96 points put on us by South Africa....

[/b]

absolute rubbish! what makes u so sure the kiwis u've met r even proper fans... are u just trying to dance out of this wall of **** u've landed urself in

Latest posts