• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What TV Show's are you watching/looking forward to?

Watched episode one and began two but as two is only 720p (how spoiled I have become) couldn't get through the first 5 minutes.

Game of mofo'ing thrones!

I'm really going to try and watch them one a week, rather than all four, but I'll see how I feel after the inevitable cliffhanger at the end of Episode 1 tonight :lol:

Hopefully, you have a stronger will than I have! I watched the first one, waited 5 minutes contemplating my Monday nights for the foreseeable future, and crumbled. Gonna finish watching the rest of the leaked ones tonight..

I am watching just one a week.

I know what is generally going to happen so I can wait.

I have a good schedule ATM of watching a TV show I like once a day.

GoT, Grimm, Suits, Justified which is coming on soon), starting watching the strain. Covers Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday nights.

Gives me something to look forward to watching.

Best 2 series out there for me are:

Suits

Mad men(just finished season 5 and up until that point it's fairly good.)

GoT is the only show I actually make sure to watch on tv, so I'll be sticking with the one a week.

Watched all 4 yesterday at my friends house. I'll say this. The days of book readers sitting smugly by while everyone else was shocked are over. Major deviations from the book plot and it's for the better Id have to say. One bit of total fan service I'm loving!

Same, one a week works for me. Was anyone else freaked/creeped out by the eyes they put on Tywin. Proper weird

Watched all 4 yesterday at my friends house. I'll say this. The days of book readers sitting smugly by while everyone else was shocked are over. Major deviations from the book plot and it's for the better Id have to say. One bit of total fan service I'm loving!

Watched only first episode but the differences are stark now.

Makes it more interesting as the books got a bit confusing at this point.

Also wonder if this is Martins way of not having to be rushed into finishing the books, as his current time rate per book isn't favourable the younger adults would of had grandchildren by the time the last book is finished ;)

Watched only first episode but the differences are stark now.

Makes it more interesting as the books got a bit confusing at this point.

Also wonder if this is Martins way of not having to be rushed into finishing the books, as his current time rate per book isn't favourable the younger adults would of had grandchildren by the time the last book is finished ;)
tehehehehehehe

watched the first episode last night, was good, back into it like it'd never been away.

Better Call Saul. Only watched the first 5 episodes so far, but pretty good. A few familiar faces re-appear other than Saul and will probably explore more of their background story.

Just started watching Peaky Blinders on Netflix and I'm really loving it!

Weird hearing a Brummie accent and it not being the butt of a joke :p
My Mom's side of the family is from the Small Heath area, lived round that way for a long old time, so it's weird to think that they'd have lived through times like this/the real Peaky Blinders.
Though my Grandad used to drink in the same pub as the Kray Twins, in their heyday, before moving to Birmingham, so maybe that's what endeared him to my Nan's family :lol:

Just started watching Peaky Blinders on Netflix and I'm really loving it!

Weird hearing a Brummie accent and it not being the butt of a joke :p
My Mom's side of the family is from the Small Heath area, lived round that way for a long old time, so it's weird to think that they'd have lived through times like this/the real Peaky Blinders.
Though my Grandad used to drink in the same pub as the Kray Twins, in their heyday, before moving to Birmingham, so maybe that's what endeared him to my Nan's family :lol:

Accent is a bit off on a few of them, great to see Brum get a show though instead of being ignored as per!

House MD. Hugh Laurie is just a legend!!!! He's come a long way since Blackadder.

Watching Daredevil second time round one of my favs TV shows out ATM.
Must get round to watching that now my exams are mainly done. I heard it starts a bit slowly which may be a bit of a slog.
Burned through all of the American Horror Story they have on Netflix a while back. Really odd format in which they do a new horror story every season while reusing the same actors as different characters (Jessica Lange is definately the best of the bunch but she's left. Evan Peters has a really wide range too.) while attracting a few bigger people temporarily like Emma Roberts, Connie Britton and Lady Gaga, but it keeps it very fresh. I'd struggle to call 'Coven' horror, but it still kept me entertained.
Netflix UK have put up a load of new shows recently actually. I noticed because I spotted Blue Mountain State (watch it if you haven't), Spartacus: Boobies and biceps and Friday Night Lights (DEFINATELY watch it. Gave me man tears),but I'm noticing more good stuff every day. Definately worth the money.

I love American Horror Story!

I started watching Black Sails last night.
Drama about pirates set like 20yrs before Treasure Island.
It's...ok. Nothing special. Seen people raving about it so maybe it'll pick up.
Shameless/gratuitous nudity though, like twice as much as GoT, so it gets my seal of approval.

Just started the newest season of Horror Story and I have the very opposite of an erection right now. I feel physically ill, and am struggling to power through. I ****ing HATE clowns. How didn;t I see this coming?

New series starting on CH4 in June.
The adverts for it a damned creepy, and this trailer makes me think this could be brilliant or awful.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts