• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What TV Show's are you watching/looking forward to?

Yeah I definitely echo that peak Simpsons was better, just had the better characters across the board.

Think the Sci Fi twist of Futurama clinches it for me... that and the fact that I'm a natural born contrarian!

New season of QB1 on Netflix... always enjoy it, even though one of the boys is extremely annoying this season.

Slow but entertaining start. Accidentally watched e2 first on record.

Doubt poor Fin will last long without getting shot again, and I doubt the American has any intention of fitting in with the Shelbys!

got to rewatch the first one again and also the second one, as didn't realise it was on the following night.

Neither, set the series to record and went straight to episode 2. Kinda annoying.

Sorry was kind of referring to myself, but also replying to your comment at the same time, if that makes any sense. I should have said I have got to rewatch the first episode because I wasn't really paying attention first time.

Last edited:
I'm watching Lilyhammer. Good show staring Steven Van Zandt (Sopranos) as an ex mafia man given a new identity and starting out his new life in Norway.

It's funny and well written.

Has anyone seen the show "High Maintenance"? My friend Eleanor Boddie (from England, now in New York City) got a role on the upcoming season of the HBO show. I haven't watched it yet, but I'll be sure to tune in this Fall.

Kudos Ele! :cool:

Interesting interview with one of the real life 5 who was falsely convicted back in 1989.

Just finished watching the marvelous mrs. maisel. I came across by accident and for the first 2 minutes was thinking "what the hell am i watching".
Got hooked almost instantly. Outstanding.

Just over halfway through the Dark Crystal show and although it took a couple of episodes to get going, it's really quite good. The puppet stylings can also be a stumbling block (my missus found it difficult to look past at first) but it sits perfectly with the movie from the early eighties. I haven't seen the movie for ages although it was quite a big part of my early years but I'm pretty sure that this show is quite a bit better.

Just onto episode 2 of carnival row on amazon prime. I like it.

Getting some casting announcements now for Sir Pterry's "The Watch": https://www.thewrap.com/game-of-thr...mericas-terry-pratchett-adaptation-the-watch/
Filming starts September 30th

Richard Dormer is Sam Vimes, a disempowered by a broken society that's reduced his department's jurisdiction to almost nothing
Jo Eaton-Kent is Constable Cheery, a non-binary forensics expert, ostracized by their kin and finding a new home and identity.
Adam Hugill plays Constable Carrot, the idealistic new recruit, raised by dwarfs, but really a human abandoned at birth.
Marama Corlette is the mysterious Corporal Angua who is tasked with Carrot's training and keeping the rookie alive.
Lara Rossi plays the formidable Lady Sybil Ramkin, last scion of Ankh-Morpork's nobility, who's trying to fix the city's wrongs with her chaotic vigilantism.
Sam Adewunmi is the wounded and wronged Carcer Dun, out to hijack destiny itself, take control of the city and exact a terrible revenge on an unjust reality.
The Watch.jpg

Last edited:
Just finished "The spy". Quite good actually. Hard to take Cohen seriously at first but he does a pretty decent job.

And Briam Mujati's youtube channel is back up, with all the old videos.

Trying the disney life app on a free week's trial. have turned it off to renew at £4.99 a month. But maybe worth it if you have young children.

Getting some casting announcements now for Sir Pterry's "The Watch": https://www.thewrap.com/game-of-thr...mericas-terry-pratchett-adaptation-the-watch/
Filming starts September 30th

Richard Dormer is Sam Vimes, a disempowered by a broken society that's reduced his department's jurisdiction to almost nothing
Jo Eaton-Kent is Constable Cheery, a non-binary forensics expert, ostracized by their kin and finding a new home and identity.
Adam Hugill plays Constable Carrot, the idealistic new recruit, raised by dwarfs, but really a human abandoned at birth.
Marama Corlette is the mysterious Corporal Angua who is tasked with Carrot's training and keeping the rookie alive.
Lara Rossi plays the formidable Lady Sybil Ramkin, last scion of Ankh-Morpork's nobility, who's trying to fix the city's wrongs with her chaotic vigilantism.
Sam Adewunmi is the wounded and wronged Carcer Dun, out to hijack destiny itself, take control of the city and exact a terrible revenge on an unjust reality.
View attachment 7367
Don't know much about the actors but that seems fairly decently cast.

New season of Top Boy is quality. Was a bit worried it might be crap as I believe drake is an executive producer on it, and it's been so long since season 2, but it was great.

If you've not seen the first two seasons they're on Netflix too (renamed Top Boy: Summerhouse) then I highly reccomend those too

New season of Top Boy is quality. Was a bit worried it might be crap as I believe drake is an executive producer on it, and it's been so long since season 2, but it was great.

If you've not seen the first two seasons they're on Netflix too (renamed Top Boy: Summerhouse) then I highly reccomend those too

Executive producers are basically financiers.

Aye, I was just a bit worried considering how much he was trying to work his way into the UK grime scene when it got written that he'd have forced his way in or something

Latest posts