• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

which club will win the heineken cup?

L

lexave333

hello!
In my opinion toulouse will win the h cup it will be difficult to beat them with kelleher!
stade français, biarritz, munster, leicester, wasps and clermont are good challengers.

Gonna go for a Welsh team............. I just have to!

Ospreys or Blues.

Blues are looking mighty strong at the moment, but the Ospreys are gonna be a team and a half when the internationals return (as well as Holah). I'm gonna back the O's.

I'm gonna be boring and say Stade Francais. Too much class and an easy pool will see them through. I hope Llanelli can at least make it through their pool though :)

Hopefully the Ospreys but if not then either another Welsh or Irish team.

hello!
In my opinion toulouse will win the h cup it will be difficult to beat them with kelleher!
stade français, biarritz, munster, leicester, wasps and clermont are good challengers.
[/b]

Got to agree with that. I'd add in Llaelli as well, as they are starting to show good European pedigree with some great performances last year. Although Glos and Ospreys wil be touted, they are a little too inexperienced i think so won't go all the way. I don't think Wasps will do it again, and i'm unsure of how TIgers will be without Jennings and a new coach.

i'll be very surprised if the winner is not either Leicester or one of the big 3 French teams.

Saracens without a shadow of a doubt!

...what? Why are you all looking at me like that?!

Gloucester could surprise a few this year. They should be good enough to top a pool also containing Bourgoin, Ulster and Ospreys. They have class and depth all over the field. Last year was a learning experience for them yet they still finished top of the Guinness Premiership League standings. This year they've added the likes of Jeremy Paul, Lesley Vainikolo, Akapusi Qera, Chris Paterson and Leon Lloyd to an impressive group of players. I fancy them to make at least the semi finals.

Gloucester could surprise a few this year. They should be good enough to top a pool also containing Bourgoin, Ulster and Ospreys. They have class and depth all over the field. Last year was a learning experience for them yet they still finished top of the Guinness Premiership League standings. This year they've added the likes of Jeremy Paul, Lesley Vainikolo, Akapusi Qera, Chris Paterson and Leon Lloyd to an impressive group of players. I fancy them to make at least the semi finals. [/b]

I agree. they are a very good side, lots of good players. I just don't think they have the pack to go all the way. Beat some good sides: yes. Win their pool: yes. Win the cup: i doubt it.

I think stade français Paris win th H cup de team this year will be exceptional

I watched Scarlets against Toulouse last year in Toulouse and Scarlets are one of the best looking teams to watch with attacking players everywhere. From what I read about their recent 50 points in Leinster recently I tip them to go far. Looking in France Perpignan have the first line to be one big threat but have no squad deepness in quality.

teams like ospreys, glos, scarlets, i'll throw in sale aswell as ones to watch

but i'd say stade

teams like ospreys, glos, scarlets, i'll throw in sale aswell as ones to watch

but i'd say stade [/b]

Sale are in the challenge cup, unless you actually meant that?

Hey lads, with this tournament kicking off in a few weeks time, are we going to be doing a 'The Rugby Forum Fantasy Heineken Cup 07/08'?

Latest posts