• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wide screen gaming question

C

CeeJay

Im thinking about getting a new widescreen LCD monitor for my 360 and just wondered if all games are wide screen compatible, and if not what will the games look like tht arent. also is the 1400 by 900 resolution as sharp as 1280 by 1024. Also id like to run if for my pc aswell, do pc games support widescreen?

Thanks in advance guys and sorry for the dumb questions.

I'm pretty sure that all games are widescreen compatible. I think that was one of the things Microsoft guaranteed...

the computer we have here at home is on 1440 by 900 res and its pretty sharp

If your buying specifically for the 360, make sure it's a HD telly. Whey're all widescreen anyway.

Its not a tv, its a pc monitor. Its 19 inch wide screen with 1400 by 900 resolution, and its on sale for 480, and i dont think i can resist! Thanks for th help guys.

i think all games on next gen are Widescreen

do yourself a favour and rent top spin 2

i rented it on friday, as blood money was out

i still have top spin and wont be taking it back until end of week

fully addictive, and the animation of rallies is next to none

full career mode with cool training.....pro shop, and coaches the like.....brilliant!!!

:bravo:

Aye, it is good, ak... Plays very much the same as the first Top Spin, which is definitely not bad, but everything feels tweaked up about it doesn't it?

Originally posted by kaftka@Aug 1 2006, 09:25 PM
Aye, it is good, ak... Plays very much the same as the first Top Spin, which is definitely not bad, but everything feels tweaked up about it doesn't it?
yeah man its completely polished and works a treat now

if u make a mistake - its completely your fault

if u make a passing winner - its completely your fault

there are no random wide shots in this and the animations of the shot selection is beautiful

i wanna buy it, but i have already done like 3 seasons and about to win the french tonight - my first slam

i reckon i can near clock it on the rental - will smash some more tonight

QUIET PLEASE :p

Latest posts