• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World XV

Blue and Green. Mars would play in red, if they could field a team, which is doubtful.
I have inside information that next seasons Mars jersey is actually green:
View attachment 311
Their coach was quoted as saying "Ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack aaaack" - which is still more insightful than anything PDV comes out with

You don't think Dusautoir and Fernandez-Lobbe are amongst the best players in the world in their position?

I think of Fernandez Lobbe as a great #8, not as good a blindside. Dusautoir is not as good as McCaw, Brussow, Smith, Pocock etc in my opinion. He's good, I just don't think you can rate him higher than McCaw or Brussow. I'm not saying their bad by any means, I just don't think you can justify them being the best in the world in those positions.

Mars's team has struggled in recent years. They haven't fielded a team worth mentioning in quite a while, so it's safe to say that Earth will win 12+. Dan Carter or even Morne Steyn could really take advantage of the low gravity when goal kicking, so I think you can expect plenty of long range penalty kicks and drop goals.

Last edited:
15 Kearney
14 Bowe
13 Earls
12 BOD
11 Fitzgerald
10 Sexton
9 Ed Fairhurst
8 Heaslip
7 O'Brien
6 Ferris
5 O'Connell
4 O'Callaghan
3 Buckley
2 Cronin
1Healy

15. Ed Fairhurst
14. Ed Fairhurst
13. Ed Fairhurst.
12. Ed Fairhurst.
11. Ed Fairhurst.
10. Ed Fairhurst
9. Ed Fairhurst.
8. CHABALLLLLLL!!!!!!
7. Richie McCaw (I can't deny you kiwis that)
6. Ed Fairhurst.
5. Ed Fairhurst.
4. Ed Fairhurst.

For my front row, I would use the three clones of Ed Fairhurst which formed shorter, stockier and larger in the crotch.

A'la ;

mini-me.jpg

Is Ed Fairhurst a good player? I've never heard of the guy till now.

Don't be crazy. Sexton has the word sex in his name. You don't any more sexy than that. Next you'll be saying that Tony Woodcock is fully anatomicaly correct.

15 - Thom Evans
14 - Thom Evans
13 - Thom Evans
12 - Thom Evans
11 - Thom Evans
10 - Thom Evans
9 - Thom Evans
8 - Max Evans
7 - Max Evans
6 - Max Evans
5 - Max Evans
4 - Max Evans
3 - Max Evans
2 - Max Evans
1 - Max Evans

I love the Evans brothers but Thom (yes, I am aware he has retired) is the better looking one so he should be less roughed-up than Max. ^_^

Don't be crazy. Sexton has the word sex in his name. You don't any more sexy than that. Next you'll be saying that Tony Woodcock is fully anatomicaly correct.

'Nay forget' yer 'Edwoodwoodwood.

1 - Andrew Sheridan
2 - Dimitri Szarzewski
3 - Carl Hayman
4 - Courtney Laws
5 - Brad Thorne
6 - Rocky Elsom
7 - Richie McCaw
8 - Kieran Read

9 - Ben Youngs
10 - Dan Carter
11 - Rene Ranger
12 - Francois Steyn
13 - Conrad Smith
14 - Chris Ashton
15 - Mils Mulianina

What's the deal with people putting Sheridan in their teams?

Well yer, haven't see him do anything in about 4 years though.
Going on that, I'll put Gav in at 12 in my team!!

Latest posts