8 - Max Evans
7 - Max Evans
6 - Max Evans
5 - Max Evans
4 - Max Evans
3 - Max Evans
2 - Max Evans
1 - Max Evans

I love the Evans brothers but Thom (yes, I am aware he has retired) is the better looking one so he should be less roughed-up than Max. ^_^

Are you their mother ? :p

i'm not great on the forwards so i'll stick to the backs.

9. Will Genia
10. Dan Carter
11. Chris Ashton
12. Ma Nonu
13. Brian O'Driscoll
14. Tommy Bowe
15. Ben Foden

Stop with the personal insults!
Light hearted ribbing - Tick!
Agressive and swearing - Cross!
;)

If it carries on someone will be going to the sin bin!

There is no way that Will Genia is better than Fourie Du Preez. Fourie is by far the best scrum half in the world right now.

There is no way that Will Genia is better than Fourie Du Preez. Fourie is by far the best scrum half in the world right now.
Hey thats a good point...which is not allowed...get back on topic and start trolling :p

but genia wil be better give it time .

I feel i've missed a pun somewhere in that post :p

No pun, just a really good night out and Will Genia's appearance was a surprise to all. On another matter Olly, I'd like to see you using capital letters for your singular I's.

But what about Ben Youngs? Did you see him against Australia? OMG

Given time, Genia and Youngs will be like the 2nd coming of the rivalry between Dawson and Gregan. This time though the Aussie could well be the better of the 2...

No pun, just a really good night out and Will Genia's appearance was a surprise to all. On another matter Olly, I'd like to see you using capital letters for your singular I's.
i Don't Know What You're On About

Given time, Genia and Youngs will be like the 2nd coming of the rivalry between Dawson and Gregan. This time though the Aussie could well be the better of the 2...

Genia's a real threat when he chooses to run he's got good pace, swerve, fend and times his run well. Compared to Gregan (the old great) I'd say Genia is a bit better because of his running game however Gregan was a peace of mind for coaches safe player, mobile, bullet pass and could tackle anybody even big Jonah.

Latest posts