• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

You're all invited 2 the 2007 Bondi 10's

T

taonga77

G'day Social and Expat Rugby players worldwide,
On behalf of the Woollahra Colleagues Rugby Club and indeed on behalf of all of Australia,
(except for the crocodile hunter who is dead - but i'm sure he would've wanted you there anyway)
I would like to invite you to compete (or maybe just 'participate' if too hungover) in the 2007 Bondi rugby Tens in Sydney.
Are you hard up for tour ideas for your local team next year?
More importantly, is year team primarily composed of useless fat *** s intent on mindless consumption of volumes of alcohol in a pathetic attempt to recapture the faded glory of your youth?
If so - THIS IS THE TOURNAMENT FOR YOU!!!!
The Bondi Tens is a not-for-profit social tournament put on for charity and just to generally have a rucking good time.
The primary focus is beer, cheating at Rugby, beer, meeting social and expat teams from around the globe, beer, increasing Rugby's profile and of course we shouldn't forget drinking beer.
If you and your team aspire to be a part of the living legend that is the Asian 10's tournament circuit, taking in Manila, Bali, Phuket and more, or if you have already lived the dream and are hungry for more - get up off your ar$es and register your interest!
See last years event at bonditens.com.au or email [email protected].
Seriously, We hope to see Rugby teams of all levels coming from all around the world to participate in the tournament & it will be a great opportunity to meet up with old team mates from overseas. The standard of Rugby we play may not be 'champagne' but it is definitely pi$h of some form!
So come along and enjoy our hospitality! (feel free to pass this invite along to any teams you normally compete with and give em a good trouncing)
Regards
KiwiAussieMike
PS Did I mention there will be be beer?

are we supposed to pay for ourselves to get over there or is it your shout newbie?

I may make an appearance
Date would be good

but for beer purposes Bondi sux....each pub there is a hell whole with fashion pretentious wankers from all over the globe

give me the Nelson Hotel @ the Junction anyday

I may make an appearance
Date would be good

but for beer purposes Bondi sux....each pub there is a hell whole with fashion pretentious wankers from all over the globe

give me the Nelson Hotel @ the Junction anyday
[/b]

The Nelson? Yeah, that's an alright pub. Though I haven't been there in a while cause my mate who used to work there got glassed in the face by some punks when they were trying to steel drinks and food...

[/quote]

The Nelson? Yeah, that's an alright pub. Though I haven't been there in a while cause my mate who used to work there got glassed in the face by some punks when they were trying to steel drinks and food...
[/quote]

how long ago was that?

it was packed on friday night, full of bronco fans - well not bronco fans, but the usual general public that hate the bulldogs - was a top night

more information please, tickets, accomondation etc.. night life.

poisonouse critters, i.e snakes and spiders.

good idea, i of course would be out in the back tearing people up with my twinkling feet.

we should submit a TRF 10s team.

Bagsie hooker. [/b]

That would be fantastic for the forum, The Swordfish Barbarians, (sorry Sold out already)... the kit could be that made by Dr Fantamous Jr, I wouldnt be able to play but would coach you guys...

more information please, tickets, accomondation etc.. night life.

poisonouse critters, i.e snakes and spiders.
[/b]

KINGS CROSS IS MERELY 20 MINS AWAY VIA PUBLIC TRANSPORT, AND NEVER CLOSES = NIGHT LIFE

ACCOMODATION NOT REQUIRED, COZ U DONT SLEEP, JUST GO FROM ONE 24HR PUB TO THE NEXT, OR SOME CHICKS HOUSE AND ROOT

POISONOUS CRITTERS ARE EVERYWHERE, JUST STAY IN PUBS AND U'LL BE FINE

:bleh!:

f*** tht, i hate snakes, i f***ing hate them, im not going to get tackled onto some snake.

Latest posts