England
Club or Nation
Sale
Aviva%20Premiership.png

Round 15 Fixtures
Bath.png
Versus%20Prem.png
London%20Wasps.png

Recreation Ground, Bath (Saturday, 14:00 GMT)

Gloucester.png
Versus%20Prem.png
Harlequins.png

Kingsholm, Gloucester (Saturday, 14:00 GMT)

Worcester.png
Versus%20Prem.png
Sale.png

Sixways, Worcester (Saturday, 14:00 GMT)

London%20Irish.png
Versus%20Prem.png
Leicester.png

Madejski Stadium, Reading (Sunday, 13:00 GMT)
Live on BT Sport

Newcastle.png
Versus%20Prem.png
Northampton.png

Kingston Park, Newcastle (Saturday, 15:00 GMT)

Saracens.png
Versus%20Prem.png
Exeter.png

Allianz Park, London (Sunday, 15:15 GMT)
Live on BT Sport

How many times have worcester played Sale this season, this must be like the 5th game and so far we have lost everyone haha

How many times have worcester played Sale this season, this must be like the 5th game and so far we have lost everyone haha
Yeah, think this makes it 5 - two prem, two amlin, one LV=.

To be honest I'm very worried about this game. Worcester are on a steep upward curve at the moment, and look a far better side than they have done in the past.

Yeah, think this makes it 5 - two prem, two amlin, one LV=.

To be honest I'm very worried about this game. Worcester are on a steep upward curve at the moment, and look a far better side than they have done in the past.

Well it really depends which worcester turn up, not having JT is a blow as he does at the very least play with passion, which cant be said for all our players. I just hope team Pennell can build on our last previous games

Premiership games are on today, and Sky and ESPN are putting on Top14 and Super Rugby games? :huh:

I very like the Leicester's kit with white shirt, green short and white socks. Who is the commentator in "Fox Soccer Plus"? What is his name?

If Fox's coverage is simply a direct feed of BT's coverage then the commentators are Alastair Eykin, Alex Corbisiero and Austin Healey.

Latest posts