• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2013 British and Irish Lions

Who would be first choice to replace POC? We need another unit because the scrum would suffer with Parling/Gray/Evans in his place.

Court being called up isn't great at all - hopefully it's just a precaution, as he was already at home in Aus so it was only a short trip to link up.

Who would be first choice to replace POC? We need another unit because the scrum would suffer with Parling/Gray/Evans in his place.

Court being called up isn't great at all - hopefully it's just a precaution, as he was already at home in Aus so it was only a short trip to link up.

Court will likely only feature in Rebels game Corbs calf injury seemed ti bother him throughout the game, so it's probably just incase Mako needs to start on Saturday.

Sky seem certain he'll be on the bench on Tuesday so I guess that with it being Sunday today calling someone from GB/Eire wouln't give them enough time to fly down and get over the jet lag in time for Tuesday. Hope he hasn't been on an Andy Nicol style diet for his call up!

Court! Bloody hell.

PO'C better be alright, Parling is a good replacement but PO'C would still leve a huge hole.

Well if Court was in Australia well then it would be a no brainer to call him up really, and anyway, he features in one of the most dominant scrums in Heineken Cup rugby.

Besides, it's just as bad as Matt Stevens being called up in the initial squad.
(Not saying he deserves to be there just it was an obvious choice)

PO'C better be alright, Parling is a good replacement but PO'C would still leve a huge hole.

Parling has gone down in my books after the scrum fell to pieces with him there. The problem is, Gray isn't playing that well, and Evans has been poor too. Evans would offer more ballast in the scrum, but he doesn't deserve to play judging by his form on tour. I hope POC is fine!

A big congratulations to Ulster's third Lion!

Also, Parling should be fine replacing POC in the scrum - Parling couldn't replace AWJ, but he should be able to replace POC next to AWJ. But, that said, he's a top player but POC is POC. You never want to lose a leader or test match animal like him.

Paulie is featured forearm I'm hearing but depending on way fracture is will determine will he play in test3 unlikely for 2 but again depends on fracture.
As for Court all I can say is he picked good spot to holiday but himself and Shane Williams must be ******* themselves laughing

POC is out absolutely massive blow to the team and gutted for him what a shame.

Is Jim Hamilton available?
Can't remember if he's banned and/or inured or not?
He'd be my first choice to replace POC anyway.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Is Jim Hamilton available?
Can't remember if he's banned and/or inured or not?
He'd be my first choice to replace POC anyway.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2
There no replacement being called as after Tuesday there is no more tour games only 2 tests and Hamilton won't go straight in to tests

Just to relate a funny story regards court session after test and fines. Regarding Zebo he got punished for possibly getting Murray in deep. Against Rebel with 1 min left a call was made at end of 1st half for backs but just as Murray was about to pass Zebo screamed kick it out times up. Murray did and it was poor kick too and was about to run in for half time only to turn around and see Zebo pi$$in himself laughing.
Ha brave man to do that stunt in Lions game

Latest posts