• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2013 TRC] Argentina vs. South Africa in Mendoza (24/08/2013)

I think Hartley's ban wasn't that severe because the panel had questions as to why Ferris' finger was in Dylan's mouth in the first place.

That was a good long while back. I am talking baout the slaps on the wrists we have seen over the course of the last few years. And I was speaking in general terms of foul play not for biting specifically
If its South African players you won't get a slap on the wrist unless the judiciary is in SA. Just look in 2009 what happened to Botha and 2013 it Horwill. IRB thugs run by the North and get sucked of by the Ki....

I was watching the game many times at the exact moment of the incident between Etzebeth and Senatore, and I realized that there was first an attempted of strangle with the arm by the South African over Senatore, and then this one react biting Etzebeth. The two actions are reprehensible.
From 1:19:50 to 1:20:00.

Last edited by a moderator:
Planetrugby.com has become way better now that it is linked to Fbook.

Non of the crazy posters are there anymore.

I was watching the game many times at the exact moment of the incident between Etzebeth and Senatore, and I realized that there was first an attempted of strangle with the arm by the South African over Senatore, and then this one react biting Etzebeth. The two actions are reprehensible.
From 1:19:50 to 1:20:00.

Punching him in the face is a reaction. Not biting. Biting is done at the bottom of the ruck where no camera can see. SA only go around punching the English and try to knock their heads off. Argentina have done nothing in SA history to have anything against them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to know why everyone fails to see that Etzebeth clearly has Senatore around the throat?..
Who wouldn't react to that? But then when the South African's react to the Matera incident it's ok to react?...
What if Senatore had the ball?.. Would we call that a high tackle?...
Hmmm... bit of bias my brothers?

I just want to know why everyone fails to see that Etzebeth clearly has Senatore around the throat?..
Who wouldn't react to that? But then when the South African's react to the Matera incident it's ok to react?...
What if Senatore had the ball?.. Would we call that a high tackle?...
Hmmm... bit of bias my brothers?

Then they should cite Etzebeth. They didn't, so who really is biased??

We all know how incompetent they are at doing things like this. We have seen an abundance of foul play not being cited throughout the entire professional era. The point im trying to make is that too many times we LOVE to forget when our players are being thugs because there seems to be a more severe reaction. When in fact, if the first incident hadn't have happened, there would've been no reaction at all..

It's like the saying goes, don't dish it out if you can't take it in. Etzebeth thought it was ok to grab someone around the throat and drive him backwards but then got butt hurt when Senatore bit his arm, the same arm that was potentially strangling him. I LIVE by the term, you give and you shall recieve,.. both in a positive AND negative way.

Latest posts