• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2013 TRC] Argentina vs. South Africa in Mendoza (24/08/2013)

We played so ****! Credit to Argentina who played really well though.

Urgh!

Someone please shoot Ruan Pienaar

God I hate the Springboks....
1.They always get huge slices of undeserved luck.
2.They continually lie about opponents brutality.
3.Their commentators suck.
4.Grrrrrr

First away win in 4 years...

Really. You mean you loast all these?

I think he means Trinations/Fournations games Cooky.

oh sht, that's right !
pooor Pumas.....dunno which is more heart-breaking, tonight, or last year's battle that ended up in a draw.
Last year's. We SHOULD have won that one, the first half performance was insanely good in that match.

This one was really close too, but the feeling is more like "the guys did what they could".

Well, I'll take a scrappy win over a scrappy loss.

We were utterly ****!! Why Ruan Pienaar wasn't subbed in the first half already, is beyond comprehension.

At the breakdowns we were shocking, even though I though that the Argentines kept on diving in, yet they were pinged only once for that.

Steve Walsh was once again terrible. And it all started with the first try for Argentina, which was clearly obstruction on Adriaan Strauss.

Well done to Argentina. To come back like they did after that thrashing, takes some guts. They lost this, more than us winning it.

Winning by 60 odd points clearly is not good for a side.
Boks today did not put numbers to the breakdown
Did not execute their passing game
Had one chaser on kicks = failed kicking game
All this brought the Pumas in the game and they dictated most of the play
Now was this because they were over confident?
Certainly seemed if you look at Ruan Pienaar and Juandre Kruger's performances.

One thing I picked up that the Pumas did very very well and that is play away for the Boks forward strength and their tackling dominance - they played with the ball...
Accurate and past passes, played at speed and that is one effective way to frustrate the Boks and keep the ball form them.

I would have dissed him, but apparently he is both from London and an Italian.

I don't really think I have to do anything.

What do you think about performance of Steve Walsh today?

Cheers

Mr. Walsh was sober or drunk?? Man, what awful refereeing; all the time tipped the balance in favor of the boks.
Good for the Pumas actitude, they played with stamina and heart each ball. Matera superb!! We have replacement in the new generations.

to be fair, Walsh gave the Pumas 7 points on the first try - let's keep his pathetic refereeing in perspective

The southafricans players are too dirty, number 4 deserved yellow card for that punch in the head of Matera.
And de Villiers did an intentional knockon pretty clear...

The southafricans players are too dirty, number 4 deserved yellow card for that punch in the head of Matera.

To be fair that No 4 reckoned that Matera had bitten him and Walsh wanted to go to the TMO but his comms were down....let us wait to see what the citing officer has to say?

Also I do not believe that Walsh did that much wrong and certainly nothing like what the French referees are like so you should ease off on him..................and would say never been his greatest fan but he is better than he was!

I don't think so, at the same time Agulla was hitting over Morné Steyn, yellow card for both.

Latest posts