• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2014 EOYT] Canada vs. Romania 22/11/14

Think this can go either in two ways. One Canada gets some finishing or ref starts handing Romania cards and we start to turn the screw and win comfortably. Or Romania keeps sucking us into their game style and they win like 12-9 or something.

If Canada lose this than I really think Crowley is under huge pressure in 2015, likely needing two wins at the RWC(or one win and a pile of wins in the warmup games) to save his job. This team just looks poor in a lot of facets, this tour we haven't been facing sides that are heads and away more talented than us and yet the results still haven't been there.

Can't believe Ardron, not Dala, got subbed.

Ardron is coming in off an injury isn't he? Maybe he's hurting and it's precautionary? There's also Gilmour on the bench incase Dala needs off.

Ardron fitness issue after the injury? He was playing fairly well actually though my usual complaints about his captaining remain.

Turning into a penalty goal contest.

Edit: My cat is now sitting on my tower, sort of half watching the game and making weird faces with his nose.

This game is almost unwatchable now and I am not referring to the stream quality.

This stream really is terrible now. Only works when everyone is standing still.

Well it's good to hear this will be up on youtube Rusty......but it's also bad to hear this game will be up on youtube Rusty.

Edit: Think it was an offside call.

Missed kicks are definately still a factor but we've been playing so poorly that Pritch really can't be blamed, he probably should have made at least one of those two from the side but that would still leave us 12-9 down.

OH God this is tuning to S___. Stream is rubbish. Maybe I'll catch up with it later. I just can't stomach anymore

We can't afford to knock on like that. We need to avoid scrums.

- - - Updated - - -

We will be penalized at every scrum from now on and it will cost us this game. If I was Romania I would intentionally knock the ball on.

Oh FFS, this is literally last year's game recreated in front of my eyes.

15-9, think we'll need a try if we are to win this one.

Latest posts