• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2014 EOYT] Canada vs. Romania 22/11/14

Mine keeps freezing, must be my end.

That's more like it form Pritchard.

Edit: Ref seems quick to call advantage over. Noticed it twice so far.

Last edited:
Just out of Gordie's range. Kinda disappointing to leave six early points off the board but still the boys are looking good.

Mine keeps freezing, must be my end.

That's more like it form Pritchard.

Edit: Ref seems quick to call advantage over. Noticed it twice so far.

Yeah I'm getting a lot of freeze as well but thinking it might be my end, my net speed as a whole seems to be atrociously slow this morning.

Jeez that looked pretty flat to me

- - - Updated - - -

I'm getting lots of freezing now. Must be the stream my internet is always stable and always really fast

From what I've seen in patches the Oaks are very lucky this is only 3-0 for Canada so far, a couple of missed kicks(though the misses were quite tough) and just that little extra from Canada are missing so far.

Oaks must be in card range now.

these turnovers are killing us

Just unlucky not to be up by more

territory has to 90%

Good to hear guys. I can't get any sense of how the game is flowing, mines a bout 50% frozen shots with the sound still going.

Edit: Good to hear as long as we start capitalizing... if not it'll just be yet another frustration.

3-3 not an indication at all of how this game has gone. Romania's scrum the only thing functioning well today.

@ jonny.....yeah mine is getting pretty close to unwatchable right now, I can't really evaluate the nuances of the game. Does anyone know if Romania archives these games? I really need to watch this again to give proper thoughts.

Edit: Another missed kick, kicking boots haven't been brought to the game. Ardron with an offload to an invisible man earlier.

Last edited:
I know you have to trust your kicker but maybe they should be kicking for touch. Leaving those points off the board could prove costly.

What has happened to Pritchard's kicking? We are keeping Romania in the game.

- - - Updated - - -

And Romania is winning......

3-3 not an indication at all of how this game has gone. Romania's scrum the only thing functioning well today.

@ jonny.....yeah mine is getting pretty close to unwatchable right now, I can't really evaluate the nuances of the game. Does anyone know if Romania archives these games? I really need to watch this again to give proper thoughts.

Edit: Another missed kick, kicking boots haven't been brought to the game. Ardron with an offload to an invisible man earlier.

yes they archive them on Youtube

And just like that Romania takes the lead because Canada can't hit a kick to save their lives today. Maybe they should give Gordie a shot since Pritchard is having quite an off day.

6-3 Romania at HT definitely tells a different story than the game on the field but the score is all that matters at the end of the day.

Last edited:
This is playing like a carbon copy of last years game. Romania making their kicks, us missing ours. Our play in the loose being OK but lacking finish.

yes they archive them on Youtube

Really frustrating half Canada playing all the rugby but were still down at halftime. Territory had to be 80-20 Canada.

Our finish and kicking is costing us this game. That's it. If I was Romania, I would drop every pass from now on just to get the scrum.

Latest posts