• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2014 Super Rugby: Highlanders v Chiefs (Round 17)

This is so true, I remember when the HL's trick was give it to Ben Smith and hope he can do something, became very easy for the defenders to read.

Now you have a few options and Fekitoa in the middle is awesome, so jealous :)

Fekitoa is in crazy good form. Everytime you see him get the ball you know somethings going to happen.

Its like Ranger who!?

He's got to get some decent game time in the Rugby Championship even a couple of starts imo.

I dunno about the Cheifs scrum being unfairly penalised. The HL smashed the Chiefs scrum a couple of times early on and I honestly think that rightly or wrongly that sent a message that the Ref took on that the Highlanders likely had the better scrum.

And I still say Bundi Aki was pretty much being given free reign whenever he got to a ruck. Theres no way some of what he did was legal not even the best 7's in world rugby get as many steals and penaltys as he was getting.

Last edited:
OMG! Chiefs could be out of playoff! I can't believe it!

Fekitoa is in crazy good form. Everytime you see him get the ball you know somethings going to happen.

Its like Ranger who!?

He's got to get some decent game time in the Rugby Championship even a couple of starts imo.

I dunno about the Cheifs scrum being unfairly penalised. The HL smashed the Chiefs scrum a couple of times early on and I honestly think that rightly or wrongly that sent a message that the Ref took on that the Highlanders likely had the better scrum.

And I still say Bundi Aki was pretty much being given free reign whenever he got to a ruck. Theres no way some of what he did was legal not even the best 7's in world rugby get as many steals and penaltys as he was getting.

Yeah, Fekitoa is ON FIRE!

Last edited:

Its like Ranger who!?

I think Conrad Smith is the man, but Fekitoa offers something else that we really need to help win the world cup.

Latest posts