• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool A: Australia vs. Fiji (23/09/2015)

4 fouls on last maul, after ref warned australia, and nothing. At least fidji scored

Good to know Richie would be your bet, because we are going to wreck Aussie.

Hahah! Probably! You outclassed them in the RC.....

In all seriousness we all know NZ is the team to beat. Just think there are a few aged or under experienced positions teams will go for.

On a more relevant note: Fiji performing tops! Auz not able to remain composed for the 80 but could still put some serious points.

against a big team, miracles like no yellow and no video for australia wont happen

after being warned on rucks, aussies still made 2 fouls on it , and nothing happens, seriously, dotn even bother to pretend warning.

Last edited:
Graham Hughes once again showing the other TMO's how to get **** done efficiently.

hahahahahahahahaha, forward advantage? 2 secs ahahhahaha even stadium is shocked

ok its a ridiculous referee, as i said , miracles are rare, and against a "real" team, aussie woudl have played the match at 14.

He never supports his weight. Basically resting on his head.

Why did Fiji take the scrum?

hahahahahahahahaha, forward advantage? 2 secs ahahhahaha even stadium is shocked

ok its a ridiculous referee, as i said , miracles are rare, and against a "real" team, aussie woudl have played the match at 14.

No chance they will get away with it vs England.

woooooooooooow finally , insane, ref found the cards in his pockets

Overall i think aussies are a bit too confident.
Scrumb had problems against one of the worse of the planet, so against europeans teams, they ll explode. They lack pace and power, i feel a big disapointment for australia.
Be sure France , ireland and england saw how weak aussies are on mauls and scrumbs.

Bad result for Australia, especially considering Fiji had a tough game only a few days ago, oh well, at least they're not South Africa. So far the 4 SH power houses haven't performed well. We're still warming up!

Well it was always going to be hard for Fiji but they still did us proud they held their own for most of that game. Just small moments costing us. But for a tier 2 team against one of the top 3 in the world fiji did well

England vs Aus is going to be a good tough game

Puts England's performance into perspective a little, we got a BP, could be crucial. Fiji were great to watch, Nakarawa's offloads were superb, Volavola impressed me too.

- - - Updated - - -

The Australia defence was good in that game, but can it deal with the agile skills of Farrell, Burgess and Barritt? Thought not.

After today's first two games, it seems very clear that teams having already had are severly disadvantaged against fresh teams. Game scheduling shouldn't play such an important in a competition.
Pools of 4 countries instead of 5 would make it easier for a more symmetric, and fair, scheduling.

Latest posts