• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool A: Australia vs. Fiji (23/09/2015)

how the hell was the Aussie 6 not sin binned for bringing down a maul going forward right by the try line.

indeed, especially after 3 consecutives fouls

- - - Updated - - -

But fidji won a scrumb lol, thats better than in all their previous worldcups, they can die happy now

Australia doing okay. Going to need to be a masterclass second half to settle the nerves. Nothing convincing to say they've improved for the RWC so far.

Australia doing okay. Going to need to be a masterclass second half to settle the nerves. Nothing convincing to say they've improved for the RWC so far.

Strong set piece, matching Fiji for physicality, destroying the breakdown, winning by 15 points without even really using their backs ... I'd say they're looking pretty dangerous, 40 minutes into the tournament.

Of course they're looking dangerous against a worn-out Fijian side...

Strong set piece, matching Fiji for physicality, destroying the breakdown, winning by 15 points without even really using their backs ... I'd say they're looking pretty dangerous, 40 minutes into the tournament.

They'll batter England.

I feel ashamed that I'm saying that, but Lancaster is a liability.

Pocock ------> McCaw

;)

He's a few years younger than Richie, but boasts an average résumé and doesn't seem to have much leadership skills, so not even close mate. Outstanding talent though.

Looks like Matawalu is injured, real shame. He was probably playing the last 10 mins while injured that's why he passed it to Nadolo without trying to make a run. Hope he will be back against Wales

Of course they're looking dangerous against a worn-out Fijian side...

You can only play what's in front of you, and Fiji are still physically very tough. What exactly have they done wrong, or badly?

Unforced errors. Lucky not to get at least one yellow in first half. Offside, collapsing scrum. They're not playing badly, but this isn't an improvement over their usual performance. Will smash England yes (if England don't have the infamous RC home ground advantage...).

Because no good players can play for bad teams.

Pocock>McCaw at the moment? I'd say so.

Richie is in the twilight of his career, possibly his last month, David is at the peak of his. It's not a balance comparison anymore, besides, I still think David lacks leadership.

Unforced errors. Lucky not to get at least one yellow in first half. Offside, collapsing scrum. They're not playing badly, but this isn't an improvement over their usual performance. Will smash England yes (if England don't have the infamous RC home ground advantage...).

Can't say I've noticed them conceding that many penalties or making more unforced errors than is usual. They've been pretty accurate and clinical as far as I can see. What incident are you talking about which should have been a yellow? Bringing down the maul?

Because no good players can play for bad teams.

Pocock>McCaw at the moment? I'd say so.

Me too

If there was a game where we needed Botia it was this one. We need his physicality in the mid field

Richie is in the twilight of his career, possibly his last month, David is at the peak of his. It's not a balance comparison anymore, besides, I still think David lacks leadership.

I never said it was balanced. Just if I had to pick one at the moment or if they meet in the final, know who'd be my bet.

i mean, how many fouls on rucks before a yellow today? obvious orders to call less penalties and less use of video

I never said it was balanced. Just if I had to pick one at the moment or if they meet in the final, know who'd be my bet.

Good to know Richie would be your bet, because we are going to wreck Aussie.

Latest posts