• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool A: Australia vs. Fiji (23/09/2015)

What's the go with the roof at the stadium tonight will it be opened or closed? The forecast is for a bit of rain.

What's the go with the roof at the stadium tonight will it be opened or closed? The forecast is for a bit of rain.

I think it has been decided that the roof will be closed for every game as it's consistent and equal to all teams that play there.

Oh man we have to play England and Australia's best starting lineups back to back. Well I'm hoping those little things that cost us last week will go our way this week

I almost feel like South Africas loss to Japan prompted Cheika to play his best side.

Cant take anything for granted. If we get to put the foot on the throat then we cant take it off for a second.

Nice to see proper tackling around the legs by oz shame they don't seem to have a hooker though

ref is a bit more tolerant than the ones on previous matches, many would already have give a yellow

Anyone who doesn't have Pocock in a fantasy team been smoking some premium grade crack.

I understand why that was a sin bin, but how the hell was the Aussie 6 not sin binned for bringing down a maul going forward right by the try line.

If Pocock gets injured, Aussie will be going home early.

Very few Aussies supporting their weight in the ruck. Especially folau there.

Latest posts