• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool D: France vs. Ireland (11/10/2015)

Other than the drop solid performance from Earls, loads of people wanted to see Fitz Henshaw in the 6N so hopefully it can get going.

Our discipline has slipped the last few minutes, needs to be better.

Other than the drop solid performance from Earls, loads of people wanted to see Fitz Henshaw in the 6N so hopefully it can get going.

Our discipline has slipped the last few minutes, needs to be better.

I think with the energy sapping the discipline will be severely tested now.

Hahaha!!

By the way, amongst your otherwise unintelligible post, I noted your remark about my "insults on Garces" when I was actually congratulating Garces and making a point about the unwanted criticism he has had heaped on him!

I will ignore the rest of your post just as it deserves!

u so full of it, thx for ignore, keep it that way, u ll feel better,

You can really see where we're missing FTD now. We need an attacking fly half right now. Tales is useless

I shouldn't be surprised. France have just been carrying on like they have for the last 4 years. So disappointing to see.

You really have to admire the Irish performance despite the really poor 2nd half from the French!

So many key injuries yet they are still clearly on top!

I think Madigan's selection ahead of an injured Sexton should not worry you too much as, although not nearly as good, he has been steady enough.

I think SOB is going to be the one most seriously missed at least in the next game if justice and consistency is carried out. But there is no guarantee in that!!

Brilliant! Incredible performance from the pack today.

Out of many possible candidates, Toner is motm for me based on what's happened so far at least.

So much individual talent on a team and they play like a dog's dinner so often.....

Not so much talent honestly, every minute we think about those left in france. Media bash will start tonight, and honour match vs blacks is coming.

Latest posts