• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool D: France vs. Ireland (11/10/2015)

I know some of you hate it, but I can never get over how beautiful Ireland's call sound in a stadium.

I am a big rugby fan but never played much anyway always wondered why ireland don't put toner jumping at front of line out on opponents throw and more so inside opposition 22 would he not cause havoc anyone want to educate me?
remember jim Hamilton causing havoc against us a few years ago doing something similar.

He's so heavy that he can be a bit slow up whereas PO'M is up in a slip second. Speed is more important than height at the front and PO'M has made a number of plays for us there.

I am a big rugby fan but never played much anyway always wondered why ireland don't put toner jumping at front of line out on opponents throw and more so inside opposition 22 would he not cause havoc anyone want to educate me?
remember jim Hamilton causing havoc against us a few years ago doing something similar.

Not certain but I'd imagine it has something to do with putting the most explosive jumper into the air at the front. It's not so much about height for contesting that front ball more so speed into the air and timing.

Interesting that they have not shown what Ben Kay called a punch by SOB on Pelous?

We got to stop POC carrying too much. Pom has started brilliant. And our 2 centres have made yards going forward

Anyone else a bit concerned about Healy? He's missed a few tackles and 2 pens conceded already

There's a deep deep irony about POC crying to the referee about the opposition getting on the wrong side/slowing down ball at the ruck.

Keep an eye on Sexton. From working as a physio I just seen a symptom or 2 of concussion. Hope I'm wrong but keep eye on him.

Latest posts