• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool D: France vs. Ireland (11/10/2015)

That's not Picamoles hit lads. Sexton is in trouble with concussion. Madigan has to be the best he's been in years

Sexton got smashed. Borderline legal I think, Picamoles fully committed to the tackle.

As a neutral fan, I'm awake to see who looks the more dangerous...

Poor Sexton.. Hope he's alright.

Good call but maybe not for concussion!

No that looks like concussion. The impact of that hit would've effected but he had it before that. If you look at when POM conceded high tackle. Watch bottom of camera and Sexton on all fours.

Tackle on sexton was totally fine, he was just given a hospital pass from Best and left himself exposed getting the ball away.

No that looks like concussion. The impact of that hit would've effected but he had it before that. If you look at when POM conceded high tackle. Watch bottom of camera and Sexton on all fours.

Wouldn't they take him off for a concussion test if it was that simple...?

Oop, there we go... Groin...

I very much respect your opinion on this! That being the case then someone in the Irish set up, medical or not, should be hung out to dry as this is a Man's future!

That has to take precedence over Rugby no matter what level!

I would say it is criminal.

....er, Did Earls just miss a sitter or am I dreaming?

Oh Earls....
If you're going to shoehorn a winger in the centres then surely it should be Bowe? Earls just doesn't have the skillset/mental fortitude for it.

Latest posts