• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 Six Nations] Wales vs Ireland (Round 4)

Christ Reddan sped things up well. Really poor game from us. Barnes made some truly crap calls, but I'm not going to makes excuses for our loose crap play. Wales were defensively monstrous. Credit where its due. I **** on Championships. Grand Slam or go home.

Wow, what a game. Best 6 Nations match in a long time.
Congrats to Wales who were the better side today. I really thought the Irish would win this too.

Oh, and Wayne Barnes' decisions didn't affect the result.

Christ Reddan sped things up well. Really poor game from us. Barnes made some truly crap calls, but I'm not going to makes excuses for our loose crap play. Wales were defensively monstrous. Credit where its due. I **** on Championships. Grand Slam or go home.

You didn't celebrate at all last year then I take it? :p

Champo means **** in World Cup years, who cares who can score the most points vs Italy and Scotland? We saw the two best teams in the championship there and Wales one it. Ireland have a lot of room for improvement, Madigan at 12 next week please?!

Duw duw who would of thought that we would still be in this championship after the second half against England. .. but 8 guess we were just lucky again weren't we?? And let me guess the ref had a really poor performance? ? Oh well..

Lads Wales were by far the better team and deserved it. Excellent defensive display and well Barnes is not to blame. But question now rises is our gameplan flawed when we are chasing a game?

Since we'll probably need to go out for points next week, I think Henderson, Reddan, Earls and or Fitzgerald need to come in. Won't happen though. Schmidt isn't the type to make kneejerk reactions and probably rightly so.

Really best two teams in the championship? Did you watch Eng V Wal?

duw duw who would of thought that we would still be in this championship after the second half against england. .. But 8 guess we were just lucky again weren't we?? And let me guess the ref had a really poor performance? ? Oh well..

bring out your wums!

Lads Wales were by far the better team and deserved it. Excellent defensive display and well Barnes is not to blame. But question now rises is our gameplan flawed when we are chasing a game?

Thought the gameplan for coming back was pretty good. We got in the Welsh 22 often enough, just errors coupled with intense defense.

Wow what a big call at the end. Can't honestly say I agree with it tho and would be seriously annoyed if that had been given against England. Lineout aside I thought Ireland should have won today , but Wales' defence was incredible , even tho the result may help England I would have been more than happy for Ireland to win as I believe they have been the best side in the tournament and as a neutral I do think Wales have ridden their luck in previous matches .

Champo means **** in World Cup years, who cares who can score the most points vs Italy and Scotland? We saw the two best teams in the championship there and Wales one it. Ireland have a lot of room for improvement, Madigan at 12 next week please?!

Who'd you drop for Madigan?
Henshaw and harm his confidence?
Payne after his best display in green?
And what is our centre partnership going forward because it has to be set now. If Earls or Fitz are to be in mix they need to be in next week.

Thought the gameplan for coming back was pretty good. We got in the Welsh 22 often enough, just errors coupled with intense defense.

True but we didn't score tries. Even in massive phases we never really looked like it. I'm sure Schmidt will correct it and build another layer but we have to remember we played 15mins a man up and when we were loosing the aerial battle we seemed confused how to go.

Who'd you drop for Madigan?
Henshaw and harm his confidence?
Payne after his best display in green?
And what is our centre partnership going forward because it has to be set now. If Earls or Fitz are to be in mix they need to be in next week.
Payne, the team has a freebie at building for the WC now. Ideally it'd be Olding but obviously that's not going to happen. The midfield isn't creative enough when faced with a top class D.

Two teams playing poorly at different periods of the game? Yeah. Wales were infinitely better today than a month ago.
Yeah ummm no. Eng were poor for 10 mins and Wales only try should not of been allowed.

Wales superb defense today, English great defense a month ago but England don't count.

I think trying to claim that the two best sides played today is completely unfair to the top try scorers. Two of the best top 3 sides played today. Only one of those teams beat another away too.

Honestly it was a real anticlimax winning the Championship without a Grand Slam. Like I had sex with my friends couch in celebration, but the whole time I was thinking what if.

I don't even know what you're talking about...that's how deprived I've been since the last time I got one back in 2003! :p

Latest posts