• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 RBS Six Nations] Round 4: Ireland vs. Italy (12/03/2016)

TRF_heineken

RIP #J9
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
6Nations.jpg

Ireland.png
Versus%20Challenge.png
Italy.png

Venue: Aviva Stadium
Time: 13:30 GMT

Well, as the Leinster thread is not working at the moment. I'm going to share this here.

I'm looking a picture of any player wearing this polo shirt:

Can you help me, please?

leinster_polo_shirt_2015_16.jpg

Kearney looks likely to be out at the weekend which would make picking Payne at 13 the biggest sin since Eve are the apple of Eden... Unless of course it meant Robbie at 15. RK's days in green could be numbered if next week and then possibly the week after go swimmingly without him.

Well, as the Leinster thread is not working at the moment. I'm going to share this here.

I'm looking a picture of any player wearing this polo shirt:

Can you help me, please?
Looks like something a coach would wear, couldn't find anything in a quick look.

Not at all! :D Just that you may be more fruitful trying to find it on Leo Cullen or Matt O'Connor *shudders*. I'm sure you fill it out better! ;)

Well I think that a true Leinster supporter can find a picture of Jamie Heaslip or Sean O'Brien wearing that polo shirt :D

Found Isa wearing an All blue one, and a model wearing your one, but I'm guessing that's not much use to you. Get yourself a Munster one instead.

Reports that Kearney is injured, coupled with speculation that Payne will be at 15. While I'd like both of those things I'd rather see Dave at 15 and Payne in the centre just for the outrage.

Reports that Kearney is injured, coupled with speculation that Payne will be at 15. While I'd like both of those things I'd rather see Dave at 15 and Payne in the centre just for the outrage.

Who's Dave?

Ireland trained yesterday
McGrath
Best
Ross
Ryan
Toner
Stander
VDF
Heaslip
Murray
Sexton
Earls
Henshaw
Payne
Trimble
Zebo

Was pretty fixed too. And with no intense field session today I'd say this is the team

Who's Dave?

McGrath
Best
Ross
Ryan
Toner
Stander
VDF
Heaslip
Murray
Sexton
Earls
Henshaw
Payne
Trimble
Zebo

Was pretty fixed too. And with no intense field session today I'd say this is the team

Dave Kearney

Who's Dave?

McGrath
Best
Ross
Ryan
Toner
Stander
VDF
Heaslip
Murray
Sexton
Earls
Henshaw
Payne
Trimble
Zebo

I hope not... Our best 13 at 12, best 15 at 13, players with no form at 14 and 15. If that side plays it'll be two steps back from the England match.

I hope not... Our best 13 at 12, best 15 at 13, players with no form at 14 and 15. If that side plays it'll be two steps back from the England match.
That's how they trained fully yesterday. Don't know what bench will be

McGrath
Best
Ross
Ryan
Toner
Stander
VDF
Heaslip
Murray
Sexton
Earls
Henshaw
Payne
Trimble
Zebo

I'd say this is the team

****IF SO**** F88k off Schmidt :mad:

Your at the same $h|te as Kidney and O'Sullivan before you. If you are gonna keep this up, maybe better to part ways with the IRFU now.

Ryan, Sexton, Trimble and Zebo shouldn't be in the team, with Sexton the only one in the squad.

****IF SO**** F88k off Schmidt :mad:

Your at the same $h|te as Kidney and O'Sullivan before you. If you are gonna keep this up, maybe better to part ways with the IRFU now.

Ryan, Sexton, Trimble and Zebo shouldn't be in the team, with Sexton the only one in the squad.
Agree with most of that! Sexton is still far and away our best 10 though.

Latest posts