• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2019 Six Nations] England vs Italy (09/03/2019)

A point a minute. And here was me thinking there had been defensive improvement. Credit to England, their strength and athleticism is too much for a side of Italy's abilities.

Injuries to Campagnaro and Castello are really not something we need. NZ and SA will really be thinking they'll have a chance of exiting their RWC group now. One more try and I'll be skipping the second half on the grounds of sanity.

Like actually,
Joe C in the scrum, Binny in the centres

Just call the game, this is supposed to be a serious tournament not a 3rds chuck around.

A point a minute. And here was me thinking there had been defensive improvement. Credit to England, their strength and athleticism is too much for a side of Italy's abilities.

Injuries to Campagnaro and Castello are really not something we need. NZ and SA will really be thinking they'll have a chance of exiting their RWC group now. One more try and I'll be skipping the second half on the grounds of sanity.
I admire you sticking through everything. Idnhave lost a long time ago if I were an Italian supporter.

Won't lie, I'm really enjoying the bat-****-craziness of this. Wish Cokonasiga had picked and gone though.

The worst thing is that Italy were alright by our standards, apart from abject defending.