• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 RC/Tri Nations] Round 1: Australia v New Zealand (Bledisloe 3) (31/10/2020)

Lol it's happening. 13 just dad strenghted his way through there. What an awful conversion though

Aussies haven't got the message you have to be ruthless with your clearouts. Why is one man left to clearout two Kiwis?

Australia are so bad,

Also what's with playing 65 bledisloes a year? Talk about removing any form of excitement about what used to be a highlight of the rugby calendar
I think a 2 out of 3 competition would be better and less painful for Wallabies fans. Why prolong the inevitable? It's cruel.

Aussies haven't got the message you have to be ruthless with your clearouts. Why is one man left to clearout two Kiwis?
TBh their competition as the ruck has been lacking all game. At the start I was genuinely wondering if they were told not to compete at the breakdown.

If Aaron Smith actually played the ball instead of pointing at it and shouting he would be an even better player.

It was him doing that at the breakdown that caused the first Aussie try

It's 3:22 am here in California. I've dedicated most of my night to this predictable match. Ugh.

Last edited:
Going to be honest, generally like the Aussie and NZ accents, but I can't stand it when they say 'debut'.

The execution is finally over. Good night/good day to all of you depending on your time zone.

north korea artists on tumblr GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

Last edited:
Didn't check the kick-off, just thought it mighta been a Sunday again like the first two games... Lol. Whoops.

Didn't miss much. Even from an all blacks perspective they played well, but not going to learn too much when the opponents struggle that badly.

Wallabies played well _________________
in 5 instances and horrifically poorly in the Other 235.

A million mistakes in the second half when they were desperate, can't really blame them for trying except for some plain dumb offloads.

Latest posts